Taejin • Spoilt

Daddy: Jin
Little: TaeHyung

Concept: They go to the store And Taehyung wants everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was no lie that Taehyung was a spoilt brat.

And it was also very obvious that it was Jin's fault. He just couldnt resist buying his baby everything he wants.
Maybe it was ths fact that Jin was a multi-millionarre CEO, or maybe just because Taehyung was the cutest little fluff to ever exist.

Right now Taehyung wasnt being the sweetest. He was having a tantrum, because Jin told him to stop taking so much stuffies and pacis.
Jin would oblige but 46 stuffies and 27 pacifiers is a bit too much.

J: are u done?
TH: NU YOU A MEANIE
J: Tae watch your mouth.
TH: FUCK OFF

silence.

J: ......what did you say?
TH: D-daddy i- i sowwy i nu mean-
J: were going home get up.
TH: but dadd-
J: Taehyung i said something.

The younger didnt say anything and just got up walking behind his daddy with his head down. Jin didnt say anything when he tightly picked Tae up and out him in the backseat of the car and buckled him in.

TH: D-daddy
J: if i were you id be quiet before your punishment gets worse.

Uh oh

Taehyung began sniffling and Jin saw the younger crying for the rest of the car ride home. It hurt his heart but he needed to learn his lesson.

When the two arrived Jin parked the car before heading to the back to pick Tae up who immediatly clinged to him and cried harder.

TH: im sowwy daddy

Jin just sighed and entered the large house setting Tae down before walking upstairs.

Tae gulped he knew what was coming next.

J: Upstairs Tae.

The younger walked quickly to the shared bedroom and walked infront of Jin still with his head down, not daring to look into his eyes.

J: trousers down baby and sit over daddy's lap.

Tae did so he didnt want to make his punishment worser, Tae rarely gets spanked so when it happens he doesnt dare say anything.

Tae climbed onto the bed and layed across his lovers lap perking his bum up. Jin moved his hand to pull the lace down and then to caress the soft milky flesh.
J: you know daddy hates punishing his baby.
TH: ...mmph
J: but badboys have to get punished dont they, especially the ones who say bad words.
Taehyung sniffled.

J: how many do you think you deserve baby?
TH: f-fifteen daddy
J: count for daddy.

Before he younger had the chance to reply he got cut off with a ear piercing spank.

TH: o-one..

After 10 spanks the boy was sobbing.
J: 5 more baby you're doing so well.

After 15 spanks, Jin pulled the sobbing boy to his chest softly cradling him and whispering sweet nothings into his ears, being careful not to hurt the boys butt.

J: shh babyboy, you did so so well for daddy.
TH: i-i sowwy dadda m'not gonna be so ungwateful anymore a-and i wont say bad words
J: you're such a good boy taehyungie, daddy loves you so so much.
TH: i wove you too dadda
J: lets take a nap angel.
TH: okay daddy.

Jin shifted so Tae was snuggled up into his chest, softly massaging his scalp, the little fell asleep. Jin quickly called his personal assistant to pick up the shopping they have left at the store.

To pick up and buy the 46 stuffies and 27 pacifiers for his babyboy.