Male! Osoro Shidesu X Delinquent! Female! Reader

I know- it's been such a long time, but all I have to say is I'm no longer doing requests in order and will be doing ones that make me interested and motivated to write. Anyways check out my book quarantine
if you haven't already also follow my friend Scar8005 and yeah let's do thisss-

Unedited piece of garbage》

I stood in my own group by the incinerator, carrying a bat while talking to some of the delinquents. I was one of the newest members of the delinquents and is the only girl in the group. I didn't really care, though. I was only in there, because I only got along with them. They may seem like pieces of trash and total douches, but they are actually really nice and caring. They even try to teach me a few moves when fighting.

"Dude, the way you fought him though was so amazing!" Dairoku complimented with little stars in his eyes.

See? They look up to each other like a family. That's why I'm here.

"Thanks, hey, (Y/N), when will you have your first fight?" Umeji asked, looking towards me.

The rest of the delinquents agreed with me, some having dead faces and some having a little smile.

"I don't know yet, honestly," I answered, shrugging.

Umeji ruffled my hair like a big brother and leaned again the wall.

"You'll get there, (Y/n)," he said, stretching.

I nodded happily and kept chatting with the guys. Suddenly, I heard some footsteps. I turned to look towards the sound and saw a girl with raven black hair put into a ponytail. Her bangs fell loosely in front of her face and she was wearing her school uniform. She was carrying a big instrument case on her back and she didn't look sane.

"Hey," I called out, walking towards her.

My delinquent friends didn't really notice and just nodded me off, telling me to do whatever.

She looked at me with a crazy grin on her face, something I won't be able to forget.

I took out my bat and didn't hesitate to swing. What if she murdered someone? Who was it though?

She kept dodging every single swing I would take. After a little over a minute passed, she took out her bloody knife and started swinging it in the air, attempting to kill me.

I didn't know what to do, so I swung at her again, this time hitting her on the shoulder. She let out a loud groan and before she could drop her knife, she lunged towards me and was about to stab me.

Before I could get stabbed, somebody saved me. His hands stopped her by holding her wrists and kicking her in the stomach. I looked up and saw Osoro. Osoro never showed up. He in fact doesn't even show up and sometimes will once a month. He looked angry, furious even.

"What do you think you're doing?" Osoro asked the black haired girl.

He pinned her on the grass and motioned for some of the delinquents to circle around her and the rest to call the cops.

Osoro took my hands and lead me on the bench near the incinerator. He took my arm and examined it, finding a small scratch that girl made.

"Are you okay?" Osoro asked me, with concern lacing his voice.

I nodded slowly, wanting to keep strong. I almost died.

Osoro took bandages from his bag and started to carefully wrap my scratch on my arm. He would do it slowly and everytime I would wince in pain, he would slow down and do it more carefully.

After it was wrapped, he rubbed my arm gently where the scratch is and looked up at my face.

"D-Did you get proper training?" Osoro stuttered, his face have a slight blush on his cheeks.

I smiled a little, shaking my head no.

"W-Well, I'm going to teach you," he stuttered.

I've never seen him like this before. He always had this dead look on his face that made him seem so bad ass and cool. Seeing him flushed like this makes me feel so strange.

"Why?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

His eyes looked away and a blush was fading in on his face. Cute.

"I don't want to lose you"