Yandere Vampire Male Nemesis X Female Reader

▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔓UNEDITED𝔱 █ ▇ ▆ ▅
A/N: Sorry for not updating! Promise, I'll update more after school ends. Thanks for getting the book ranked ♡♡♡

▅ ▆ ▇ █ READER'S POV █ ▇ ▆ ▅

Nemises, the one guy who was never even seen before. He always wears a sweatshirt and hides his hair in his hoodie. You couldn't even see his own face, because of the overly large hoodie.

He peeks my interest is all I can say. I remember when we were doing a light project, his partner shined a light into his face and he instantly pushed the flashlight away and held his face as if he's scared of light.

Maybe he's just a guy with photophobia? To top it all off, he often follows certain people that are some what off as well. Like sometimes he would even follow Ayano Aishi,  another girl in this school. Now that I think about it, they would be perfect together.

I put my shoes into my locker and took out a pair of brown little shoes. I sighed, shutting the metal door softly and started walking down the narrow hallway. I always hung out on the rooftop, away from all the other girls. The rainbow six aren't my people as they all just gossip and the rest aren't just people that I liked to hang out with. Midori Gurin was one of the people I hang out with.

Sure, she was annoying, but she personally is funny and caring. She's always on her phone though, but I couldn't judge.

I walked up the stairs of the school and onto the second floor. Instead of continuing my way to the rooftop, somebody shouted at me. I turned around and saw a familiar person. Is that Musume?

"HEY, LOSER!" Musume yelled at me, waving her arms around like a crazy ass person.

I didn't know the school allows an octopus into this school. Then again we have delinquents, an info club, and an occult club.

"SHOW HOW MUCH YOU HATE THIS BITCH!" Musume yelled at me again.

I looked at Musume and studied what the hell she was even doing. There on the ground was a girl with black hair that reached all the way to her mid back. Some of her black hair covered her eyes and she looked like she was going to break any moment. Poor girl.

"ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE OR WHAT?" Musume yelled again.

All she does is yell, huh? I walked up to the girl and gave her my hand to pull herself up. She didn't take my hand at first as if she had some trust issues. She then took it and ran right behind me.

"YOU BITCH!" Musume screamed and raised her hand to slap me.

I covered my face, waiting for the impact, but it never came. It was as if something had stopped her.

I slowly opened my eyes and let my arms fall down to my side. There he was. Nemesis.

"I don't think so," he said.

His voice was rasp and deep. I never heard him say anything before. Got to admit, that voice is pretty damn hot.

Musume yanked her arm back to her chest and held it. Her face was pale and her whole persona seemed to cease to exist.

"You're a freak!" She shrieked, running down the hallway.

I turned around to confront the bullied kid, but she left and ran. I hope she's okay.

All of a sudden, I was slammed to the wall. Sure, it hurt like hell, but the adrenaline kept me standing. There he was, Nemesis, holding me on the wall. His shadowed face came close. That's when I noticed something about him.

His red eyes. They were beautiful, but they sent a shiver down my spine. I was lost in his eyes. It captivated me, held me in a prison. He leaned his head towards my neck and sniffed, as if he was trying to detect something.

"Something about you.." He whispered in my ear.

By now I was shaking with my whole face red. I feel so safe with him, but the aura he gives...

"It's interesting.." He finished.

Something pierced my skin of my neck. The pain was unbearable until the pain stopped. It felt like nothing was going on. After a few more seconds, he lifted his face off my neck.

He had blood dripping down his own chin, but he wiped it off with the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

He smirked, walking away from my shivering form. What?

▅ ▆ ▇ █ Time Skip █ ▇ ▆ ▅ 

It's been a week since that incident. I never saw Nemesis, but I did see that bullied kid. I tried talking to her, but she runs off. One thing for sure is, I never saw Musume again. People think that the bullied girl basically killed her, but that's too silly to believe.

Only someone silly enough would believe that.

I did my routine, heading up to the rooftop. I never told Midori about it, seeing how she gets even if I dropped my pencil. She even asks me how, when, and why I dropped my pencil.

Like bitch I dropped my pencil in the middle of class, I dropped my pencil by dropping my pencil, and I dropped it because I'm a clumsy fuck.

I walked up the stairs to the rooftop only to be greeted by Musume' s friends. They didn't know I was here and they just kept continuing to talk about Musume.

"That evil witch must've done it"

"HAH! She must've cursed her with an ugly face, so much that she died!"

"EW, NO, MUSUME WOULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY!"

I stifle a laugh and ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I started laughing, covering my mouth so that my laughter doesn't echo down the hallway. I stopped laughing after a good 5 minutes and headed my way to the other stairway.

There he was again, Nemesis, but he was following Ayano Aishi. Ayano looked pretty annoyed and Nemesis had his hands in a fist.

I walked behind Nemesis in curiosity.

Suddenly, he disappeared all of a sudden, and then in a swift motion, a hand wrapped around my waist, forcing me to turn around.

Nemesis.

"What are you doing here?"

"Wha-"

"Why are you following me?"

"I-uhm-" I started, but I just felt intimidated by him.

"Leave me alone," he simply stated, walking away.

I grabbed his sleeve in a forceful manner, making him turn to face me.

He glared at me with his red eyes glowing.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

He stood there for a couple of seconds, but what he did next was surprising.

He gripped my chin, forced my lips up to his, and kissed me.

It wasn't a few minutes, no. It was a few seconds.

His smirk was still playing on his lips which were pretty hard to see. Now that I'm up close, his skin is also pretty pale.

"Well then, I guess you'll have to be my partner in crime."