Yakuza X Crazy! Fem! Reader

A/N: I'm so sorry that I did not update in a while. School kept clouding my mind. I couldn't find my iPad so if there is any mistakes, please tell me and I'll gladly change them.

《《UNEDITED》》
---Profanity is used----
I walked with my best friend, Osoro, to school. Of course, him not wanting to ruin his reputation for talking to a normal student, we had to take the long way. Osoro didn't mind, because apparently he takes this way all the time, but I do. I do A LOT. I have to wake up early just for his reputation that no one cares about.

"Oi, you're going the wrong way,
(Y/N)," Osoro called out, but I was too deep into my thoughts.

Osoro didn't give a damn anyway and looked at the time. He had to get to school just in time, so his delinquent friends don't tease him for hanging out with me and going too soft. He shrugged and ran off, leaving me in my own thoughts. After a few minutes in my thoughts, I snapped back into reality. I looked around and saw no I work.

You damn prick, Osoro.

All of a sudden, a scream broke out. My eyes widened in fear. It's either a pussy scared of a twig or a murder. Do I run to the scream or do I run away? Fuck it, I hate this author trying to get me to die.

//You broke the fourth wall//

Fuck the fourth wall.

I ran towards the scream, hoping it isn't anything bad. Though, it was. A guy was laying in blood. It seems to be... Osano? Oh shit. This is not what I planned. Before I could even run away, a sack was thrown at me. A sack that seemed like it could fit a body.

"It would be really fucking helpful if you put the damn body in the bag, you know?" A male voice said.

Smoke filled the air, making me pinch my nose. I looked up and saw a guy with long black hair slicked back. He had a laid back face, as if he didn't just kill someone. His tattoos were somewhat covered by his white shirt. He was cute for a murderer, but still a murderer. I nodded, scared he will hurt me as well. I opened the bag hesitantly, as he carries the dead body and put it into the sack. Welp, I'm a side kick to the murderer now.

"What's your name, kid?" He asked, grabbing the sack out of my hands and slung it over his shoulder.

"(Y)-(Y/N)," I stuttered, trying not to look into his dark eyes.

He smirked, grabbing his phone out of his pocket. He dialed in some numbers and waited for someone to pick up the phone.

"It's done. If you need another favor, bring me Kokona's body, somebody wants her dead," He said, trying to whisper so I won't hear.

I couldn't hear the rest of the call, but at the end of the call, he had a satisfied look on his face. He hung up his phone and grabbed me by the hand. I gasped, wondering what I should do in this situation. I can't run to the police, since I just helped. He would've killed me if I didn't help. Before I could think, I got shoved into a car. My head hit the seat hard, making me black out.

WOAH TIME SKIP

I woke up in a room with a lamp hanging right above my head. I was strapped into a chair with no possible ways of escaping. I'm so screwed. A door was wide open, letting in some light. Otherwise, the room was empty and just had a chair and a lamp. I heard footsteps come closer and closer by the second.

"Oh, your awake," A male voice said.

I looked at the door and saw the same guy from before. I grunted in response, I couldn't speak because of the gag put into my mouth.

"Lets make a deal, you keep quiet and you will help me run some errands, or you will die, deal?" He said, smirking.

I nodded, hoping to get out of this madness. He grabbed a knife and cut me out of the straps. He took off the gag and smiled at me. A genuine smile.

"You will obey me."

A month later

Yakuza-Kun always leaves me alone in the morning. He's probably still meeting up with that Yandere girl again. I sighed in frustration. I don't know what's happened to me, really. I think I love him. Maybe I've been brainwashed? No way, Yakuza-Kun will never do something like that. I was best friends with him for over 7 years. He would sometimes hit me and smack me, but he doesn't mean that. Suddenly, my bedroom door was kicked open. A guy with blonde hair and multiple scars on his face bursted in.

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled out, hugging me tightly.

I blinked. Who in the fuck is this dude? Why do I feel something beating in my chest? Do I know him? Wait.

I know him.

My best friend, Osoro.

"Don't fucking touch her," Yakuza said, behind Osoro.

Yakuza pulled the trigger, killing Osoro right then and there. My best friend died right in front of my eyes. All I could do was smile. I pushed Osoro off of me and jumped into Yakuza's arms. I kissed him playfully and giggled.

What the fuck is wrong with me?