Chapter 12

"So, uhm, Xander?" I mumbled "I, eh, I really want to take a shower"
"Okay let's go" he said and pulled me towards the bathroom.
What was he about to do?

"X-Xander? What are you doing? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think you're meant to take a shower with a g-girl." I stuttered nervously.

"Arabelle, I told you I'm not letting you out of my sight. I'll always be at your side, doesn't matter if you're in the kitchen, hallway, or even the bathroom." He said sternly.

"B-but..."

"No buts. This concerns your safety. It's my job to protect you and you're only safe with me next to you."

I nodded in understanding. It was weird, sure, but I'd just have to get used to it. I mean, Xander IS here to keep me safe and if he thinks that I'll only be safe with him in the same room, then so be it.

Still...

This is not how I imagined this to be like...

"But please do me a favour and don't look, okay?" I pleaded. Showering with him in the same room was bad enough, but I wouldn't live to see the next morning if he saw me naked.

"Oh Arabelle, I wouldn't even want to look" He answered condescendingly.

"O-oh, okay." I whispered and made my way to the bathroom.

He followed me and stood in front of the bathroom door, he shut it and locked it.

"X-xander?"
He seemed annoyed.
"I'll turn around now, take off your clothes and put them on the chair over there." He gruffly said and pointed at the chair in the corner.

Then he turned around.

Still feeling highly uncomfortable, I started fiddling with my shirt.
I slowly pulled it over my head and unsurely stepped out of my trousers.

I slowly opened the hook of my bra, while watching his head. I was praying he didn't suddenly turn around.
Instead, I heard a low groan.

"Hurry up already and get into the damn shower." He sounded pained.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean you can always go to the nurse, you don't have to stay here." I rushed out, incredibly nervous and beet red.

„Just get into the fucking shower, Arabelle."

I squeaked and quickly put my undergarments, shirt and trousers onto the chair, before finally stepping into the shower.

I made sure I had the right temperature, before squirting a bit of the shower gel into my hands. Rose jam by Lush, my favourite.

I hurried up and was finally able to rinse out the conditioner, when the shower bottle suddenly dropped to the floor.

I tried picking it up, but the floor was just super slippery.

Before I could finally reach the little bottle, I lost balance and of course I fell.

A little shriek left my mouth, when suddenly the door was pulled open and a worried Xander looked down at me. Me.
As in my body.
As in my naked body.
Naked.

I started blushing like crazy and tried covering my body a little.

Xander pulled himself away from me and grabbed a towel, put it around me and then picked up my body.