4 - Episodes

I am back! I'm sorry, but I dont't think I'll ever be able to have a regular schedule. Still, the plot is all in my head, many chapters are already written and more drama is ready to come.
This is just a little filler, but it gets in the boy's lives a bit more.
As always, let me know what you think about this story, it makes me kinda sad to think that no one is actually reading this.

Enjoy!

''Do you really want to go to the Cafe down the street?'' Calum asks when they are alone, sitting in Michael's car. The car's a bit different than how he imagined it. Not that he had thought about Michael's car before. But he wasn't expecting such a huge and classy car from someone who wears ripped jeans and dies his hair. He kinda likes it though.

''Yeah, why?'' Michael replies with a frown.

''You know, coffee is pretty shitty over there and their food reminds me of the hospital.''

Michael gives him a weird look, trying to object. ''I've been there a couple of times with a friend of mine. You know the guy who applied me for the job at the gym and-''

''Okay, not going to lie about this. The Cafe is nice and Annemarie, the owner is really a sweetie. But she knows me and I want to go somewhere else, where no one can recognize me.'' And where no one will ask questions, Calum thinks to himself.

Michael shrugs and turns the car on. ''Fine, I'm taking you in the place where they make the best cheeseburgers ever. But it happens to be two hours away, is that okay?''

This is why Calum likes Michael so much. He's so easy and so careless and Calum just smiles at him like an idiot.

The car radio plays 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' and Michael sings along, putting so much passion into it that it makes Calum's heart melt. And he swears he isn't an easy guy, he doesn't get emotional over these things.

''Sing along, Calum!'' Michael yells as if he was an actual singer in the middle of his best performance. It makes Calum laugh, but then the bridge comes and Calum sings along too, not caring how high his notes are. It kinda fits with Michael's low ones, so he's okay with that.

''That was amazing,'' Michael says when the radio goes silent. ''I used to play this cover with a friend of mine.' '

''So you are really into music?''