never be the same || Batfamily

Start from the beginning

"I'll wake him up, you men go downstairs."

With that, she walked out of the bedroom after flashing a smile at them. Damian's room was down the hallway, it didn't take long for her to reach the young Wayne's room and knocked gently.

"Damian?" She called softly, receiving no response she tried the knob. It wasn't locked- luckily, she made her way inside to his bed, the mattress sank when she sat down.

Damian was sleeping peacefully judging from the steady rising and falling of his chest, and thankfully without his sword, she could see the resemblance with his father. Even at his young age she could already tell he would have the same chiseled face, strong jaws, smoldering eyes and all.

She sighed, all of her boys were very, very handsome and they would always be swarmed with tons of women. Be it older, younger, or at the same age as them.

Pushing all of those thoughts away, a hand landed on Damian's shoulder. The mother gently shook his small but strong body as she called his name. "Damian, wake up."

He rolled onto his stomach while his head landed on her thigh, his green eyes fluttered open slowly. He looked absolutely adorable and actually looked like boys his age.

"Ummi?" He muttered before a yawn slipped past his lips, still barely awake. "I still want to sleep," he had never been a morning person ever since moving into the manor.

"I'm sorry baby, but it's time to wake up. Go wash up, the others already downstairs."

Damian immediately sat up at that, "Drake's already downstairs?!"

"I think so, yes."

He bolted into his bathroom, the door opened with a loud thud. The sound of water running and rustling before a muffled 'good morning, ummi,' came from the bathroom.

She laughed softly, a bell-like noise for the boy's ears. The woman made her way downstairs quickly. The smell of freshly baked bread- made by Alfred- and other dishes hit her nostrils pleasantly, it made her heart flutter when she saw the other three: Alfred, Dick, and Tim already in the dining room. Alfred still putting the plates on the table and she decided to help, Dick and Tim were on the table, talking about something important it seemed.

"Thank you for the help, Ma'am," thanked the old Butler as he was putting the utensils down at their proper spots.

"No need to thank me, Alfie," she smiled at him, pouring water into the glasses, "I should've wakened up sooner."

At this, Alfred shook his head lightly, rapid steps coming closer into the dining room and he was sure it was the youngest- it was confirmed when Damian took a seat and immediately arguing with Tim.

"No, it's fine. You barely spend any time with Master Bruce lately. Don't think about it too much," Alfred paused, "and good morning, Mrs. Wayne."

"Good morning, Alfie."

Before seating herself at the table, she made her way towards the other boys she hadn't greeter. Her arms wrapped around each of their shoulders, stopping Tim's argument and Dick's chirps effectively, her soft lips pressing a couple of kisses against their temples.

"Hello boys," her gentle voice made them turn their heads, Dick grinned and gave her a kiss on the crown of her head.

"Morning," the oldest greeted back.

Tim's scowl shifted into a small smile, "morning, mom."

The rest of the day, they spent time together. They played at the arcade- causing a ruckus until the police arrived with a grumpy Gordon who immediately scolded them for going out without supervision to which the men (and boy) of her family raised an eyebrow at. Gordon rolled his eyes as he subtly told them that their gorgeous asses couldn't protect themselves from swarming paparazzi and fans.