Trailer 1: Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

((No-ones P.O.V))

"My prince, you have returned!" a voice greets, cheerfully. "Yes... and with a problem" another voice reply's. The first voice gasps. "Oh no! Our wonderful Fall Maiden is injured!" the voice says in a sarcastic tone. An igniting of a flame can be heard along with a raspy growl. The first voice let's out a maniacal laugh. "Oh, I couldn't care about those two. And well, not you either. My blood and soul belong to my queen, and my prince! Come now my prince, I shall take you to the queen" the voice says as two people can be heard walking away. "What a freak" a male voice comments. "Him, or the fact that he calls (Y/N) prince?" a female voice reply's. "Let's go with both" the male voice says, as the walking of three people can be heard.

((Small timeskip))

"What happened to your old mask?" a new voice asks. "It got destroyed. Damn silver eyes..." the second voice says as the slamming of a table can be heard. A sigh can be heard, "Well, I'll just have to make you a new one" the new voice answers. "How long?" the second voice asks. "Oh, please. I was a Atlas scientist. A simple mask will only take me a day at most" the new voice answers.

((Timeskip))

A creek of a door opening can be heard. Frantic breathing can be heard as someone quickly turns around. "Why hello there" the second voice says, as some shuffling of shoes can be heard. "W-who are you?" a familiar voice asks fast. "Oh, you know me. But, I don't know who you are. Please. Tell me your name?" the second voice asks. "I-it's, Weiss" the female voice answers. "Ah, what a wonderful name. Do you mind if I call you something else?" the second voice asks. "Of, course you can" 'Weiss' reply's. "Would, Schnee, be fine?" the second voice asks. "Of course... Commander Infinite".

((Timeskip))

The sound of blades clashing can be heard as a girls voice let's out a grunt, before a thud can be heard. "W-who are you?" yet another familiar voice asks. "First off, attacking a new face is no way to greet them. Second, you may call me, Infinite my dear Rose" 'Infinite' says. "Rose? M-my name is Ruby?" 'Ruby' asks, confused. "I'll refer to you as, Rose" 'Infinite' reply's. "O-of course! Commander Infinite!".

((Timeskip))

"So. It's apart of you now" a woman's voice asks. "Yes... I can, feel it's power in my chest" 'Infinite' says to the woman. "That, 'Phantom Ruby' as you call it. Is filled with magic" the woman's voice reply's. "Magic?" 'Infinite' asks. "Yes, my son. As you know, magic existed way back in my time. It disappeared when the two gods left this planet. And now, it seems you, poses some magic of your own" the womans voice explains. "...What did you actually call me here for?" 'Infinite' asks. "I want you to assemble a team" the woman states. "Don't we already have enough people?" 'Infinite' ask. "More people we have to dispose of" the woman explains. "Hmm..." 'Infinite' hums. "You have something in mind?" the woman asks. "I'll travel to Anima. Destroy some villages, and see what I can come up with" 'Infinite' explains. "...It could be risky, but, it is a good idea. As I've heard from Watts, four certain children are on their way to Mistral" the womans voice says. A growl can be heard, "Tell Watts to prepare the ship. I'll be on my way very, very soon".

((Timeskip|Village))

Screams of people can be heard as the surrounding buildings were in flames. People run away from Grimm with silver masked face's, although, these were their actual faces. Their right eye's having a yellow pupil while the actual eye was red, in the shape of a lightning bolt. On the left side of their face, was a black lightning bolt. Their jaws would open up, to reveal that the bottom of the their masked like face was actually their mouth. A man runs away from something, before a chain-sickle wraps around his right foot, causing him to trip and fall face first onto the stone path. "Help me! Help me!" the man calls out, only nobody to be around. He starts to get dragged back, he tries to claw away, but to no avail. He stops getting pulled back, he turns around on his back and looks up, to see a masked man floating up in the air.