Determination

The drawing above is of Chara in her dress!

Anyways, I also have a question to ask.

Y'all alright with smut?

I won't write it in this book, though.

I'll publish some kind of one shot book.

But, I was just asking.

Anyways, onto the story!

I also was listening to sad music while writing this song everything will be more descriptive.

 "Finally!" You exclaimed, a smile on your face. Chara, who was currently pushing your wheelchair, chuckled.

"Yeah, and today is the day of the dance." She placed a small kiss on your forehead. 

   "Anyways, what are you wearing?" You asked, blushing lightly. "A neon dress. The theme is "bright and colorful"." Chara replied, pushing you down the sidewalk. "How about you?"

   "I'm going to be wearing a neon (f/c) dress." You replied, closing your eyes. It was such a beautiful day outside. The birds were chirping beautiful songs, despite the cold. And winter flowers looked amongst the cracks on the sidewalk. Pansies and wild jasmine filled the air with their sweet scent.

   Chara hummed in response. "Well, whatever you wear, you'll look beautiful." You blushed more, a huge smile growing. 

   "You'll be beautiful, cute, amazing, sexy-"

    You turned around and shoved Chara, laughing. "Don't say stuff like that!" 

   Chara frowned playfully. "Why? Those words describe you well! Especially the last one~" You rolled your eyes, but his your fierce blush. Chara kept attempting to flirt with you the remainder of the time until she finally brought you home. 

  "So, I'll pick you up at 8:00. That alright?" 

   You nodded, rolling into the house. "Great! See you then!" The two of you waved goodbye to each other, then you gently closed the door. (I gently open the door. "Sayori-")

  "Auntie! I'm home!" You called out, putting your backpack on the ground. "Auntie?" You looked around, not seeing any trace of her. On the living room couch was her purse.

  She has to be here. She never leaves her purse. Never. 

  You explored the house a little bit. No sign of her. You started worrying. Then, one more idea popped into your mind. I should check outside.

  And so you did. But the moment you went outside, you saw the most vulgar, repulsive thing. Something you haven't experienced​​​​​​ in a long while.

  In front of you, on the ground, lay the dead carcass of your beloved aunt. The only family you had left. Her eyes were solid white, blood dripping from the side of her leg, and from where her heart was. Somebody stabbed her to death. Whoever did it, had experience doing this sort of thing.

  They got the main artery in her leg, and the main vessel. Her heart. You broke down in tears. You heart ached, and your eyes burned from the tears. You but back sobs as a memory played in your mind.

   ------

 "Mommy! Daddy! I'm hungry!" You tugged on your parents' clothes, pointing towards a nearby vending machine. Your mother giggled, then gave you a dollar bill. "Buy whatever you want, sweetheart. Okay?" You beamed, nodding.