Chapter 59: Retreat

Start from the beginning

"Master..."

"Whoever had done this treachery will receive eternal punishment that even Satan will beg for mercy. I'll make sure to destroy everything that creature has. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed and I'll remember this day for as long as I live." puno ng galit ang mata at boses ng Goddess.

Everyone knows what Lucifer can do. He has the power to erase the universe itself at its full power. The very existence of life will vanish and evilness will prosper at the end. No more light, no more life.

"I'm sending you back to your world." biglaang sabi ng Goddess.

"What?! But Master!" angal ng reyna.

"It's too huge for a risk Shea. We can't unleash our full power without a familiar. And we're dealing an enemy that no one has ever imagined to happen. We need to think of a plan." kalmadong sabi ni Kiyan.

"Plan? What plan? Can't you see? This world is about to collapse! I can't just run away from MY world! I am their Queen. I can't just leave them."

"But Shea—

"Go. Leave. I can handle this alone. I never ask for your help anyway." lumamig ang boses ni Shea while she let out both of her wings and was about to fly. Ngunit pinigilan sya ni Eloiny.

"Let go." her voice is colder than death.

"Wag mo 'tong gawin Shea. We understand how you feel, but please we can't afford to lose you again." naiiyak nyang saad.

"This is an order disciple. Go back up there. I will handle Lucifer for the time being." the Goddess said sternly.

"I'm sorry Your Highness, but I'm afraid I won't take your order this time."

"Listen to me Shea. Alam kong alam mo ang sitwasyon ngayon. You know the strength that monster has. And facing him will be suicide." pigil ni Fire sa kanya.

"I don't need any of your opinion. I know what l'm doing."

"Stubborn woman." bulong ni Kiyan.

Just as she was about to fly, a flash of light appeared right in front of her. And in a blink of an eye, she lost her consciousness.

SHEA'S POV

It took me awhile to adjust my hearing and sight. But what the hell happened?

Unti-unti kong binuksan ang mga mata ko and a familiar sight welcomed me. I'm standing in front of a school building I'm very familiar of. Along with the students na nakatingin sa 'kin.

"What the hell am I doing here?"

I'm in Valdemore High...

"Damn it!"

Bakit hindi nila ako maintindihan? Do I look like some weakling to them? Why are they so scared?! The world is in danger and they want to fall back and think of a plan?! Planning while my people down there are about to die?! What was the Goddess thinking actually? I can't believe that she would agree along with the King!

"Uy, 'di ba si Shea 'yan? Akala ko ba nag transfer na sya? Why is she wearing our uniform?"

"Oo nga 'no. Kala ko talaga di ko na makikita ang kasumpa-sumpang mukha nya. Hahaha"