Chapter 53: The Strongest Apostle

A/N: Sorry sa sobrang tagal ng update. At dahil matagal, babawi ako haha. Very first POV ni Kiyan ang nandito hoho. Happy birthday sa naka dedicate haha. Hope you'll enjoy!

👻👻👻👻

KIYAN'S POV

Again, she left me. Right before my eyes she vanished without saying anything.

The girl who brought the hell out of me. The girl who made me realize again the beauty of life and how it is fun to live even I'm almost a thousand years old.

Hundred years had passed since the death of Alysia that triggered me to be stronger. I loved her and seeing her die right in front of me was the worst thing I had witnessed in my whole existence.
Since that day, I promised myself to be stronger so I can protect everyone from being hurt. So that I could protect my loved ones. And so it happened. The previous King bestowed me his powers.

I was the strongest. The Mistress before even bowed down to me and admitted defeat. And so she was punished. I was happy. I couldn't ask for more.

But then I realized something. I became too strong that I can barely feel anything. My emotions, feelings, life. They were gone. No one dares to face me because they were afraid. Some even begged for their life even though I didn't do anything to them.

My humanity was being swallowed by my power. I don't feel any emotions or feelings. I'm being numbed by my power.

For a hundred years, the dark side was quiet. The Goddess was nowhere to be found, she had even no disciple that time. I have no opposite. My life became dull and boring. I may be the Master of Light and Creation, but I'm living in a world of darkness that I can't even appreciate my own creation.

Until that day came when we just arrived from our latest mission. It was the first day of the school year.

"Master, anong nangyayari sa 'yo?"

My eyes suddenly turned into yellow and the blood in my veins came rushing back at me. My heart was pounding fast.

"It's his opposite. Nandito ang opposite nya!"

"Sinasabi mong dito rin nag-aaral ang Mistress, Ezra?"

"Oo Trevor."

"She's here in the cafeteria."

"You sense her, Fire?"

"JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

My eyes were caught by a girl who wore big glasses and a shabby uniform. She's screaming like she's in some kind of pain. Our eyes met.

"Master Kiyan..."

"It's her."

From that moment that our eyes were locked from each other, my life starts coming back at me. I was starting to be alive again.

Finally, dumating ka na. Ang tagal kitang hinintay. I know that you are the Mistress whom will I kill. The disciple of the Goddess who killed Alysia.