Chapter 25: Attack of the Demon Clan

ELOINY'S POV

It was past lunch time at nagpapahinga ang mga ibang estudyante kabilang na ang mga booth.

But one booth caught my attention dahil sa haba ng pila nito at kakaibang design. Parang nanindig ang balahibo ko sa exterior design pa lang.

The horror house of First year section 2. Tirik ang araw pero kung titignan sa loob at pagkakagawa parang napunta ako sa mundo ng kadiliman which is exactly fun and thrilling. No wonder ang haba ng pila ng mga guest nila. And I think I know kung sino ang may gawa nito.

Speaking of her, kailangan kong i-confirm kung totoo nga ang hinala ko. Since that day na inatake ako ng demon sa west wing kung saan ang malakagubatang part ng school, I think I have an idea of why she is pushing us away.

At mukhang tama rin ang hinala ko na palabas niya rin ang lahat.

Pumunta ako ng library at dumiretso sa history section. I really hate history-related subjects pero iba ang sitwasyon ngayon. I need to clear something which is bothering me for weeks.

"Let me do my first job to you as your familiar. I don't want to get my Mistress stained with the blood of a nonsense creature."

Paulit-ulit na nagpe-play sa utak ko ang sinabi ni Ren while begging for Shea to give him that demon. I don't want to jump into conclusion kaya nandito ako sa library para mag research.

"Aha!" sabi ko nang makita ang librong hinahanap ko.

Umupo ako as I started scanning the book. Napahinto ako sa isang page kung saan may naka-drawing na espada. At kaparehong-kapareho ito sa weapon accessory ni Shea.

"The Sword of Destruction is the only one whom the Mistress of Darkness and Destruction can hold. It has a very sharp piercing blade blessed by the Goddess of Destruction which is capable of wiping out and destroying all that exist in the entire universe and way beyond."

Tila nanginig ako sa aking nabasa. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali. Ganitong-ganito ang espada ni Shea. Kitang-kita ko pa noong una kung pano niya sinummon ito mula sa kanyang singsing.

If she possesses this legendary sword, then that means...

Nagpatuloy ako sa pag scan ng libro hanggang muli akong napatigil sa isang page.

"The Mistress of Darkness and Destruction is also known as the Disciple of the Goddess. She is the Queen of the Underworld who rule and control everything within it's territory. The Mistress has countless powers and abilities bestowed upon her by the Goddess for her to train, to rule and lead everything under it. Studies believe that all her powers and abilities are all extremely dangerous for the word itself describes it---DESTRUCTION. They also believe that she has the power of immortality. The most powerful of all attributes who was also possesed by the Master of Creation."

I turn to the next page at patuloy na nagbasa.

"However, no matter how strong the Mistress is, she has her ultimate weakness---The Master of Light and Creation. When two opposing forces collide, the world will be in chaos and imbalance. So as the opposite sides can lose their immortality and die. Their only weakness is each other.

Then there came the creatures called "Familiars." They are sent by the God and Goddess to protect, guide and control their disciple to avoid each force to collide. Their job is to protect and serve their Master and Mistress."