2: The Ride Begins

Chapter Two: The Ride Begins

The way all of this started was a little over a month ago. We were at Novian's since his parents were at mines for their monthly dinner nights. We still have no clue what they get up too. When we became old enough they'd send us all out the house. My brothers were at Xander's with Xander's two sisters and no they're not important either. They were having an 'off to college' party. Not a trunk party in which people give you shit you may need for school, but an end of summer time to go back to school so let's drink, smoke and fuck as much as we can tonight and not give a fuck about it. As expected we'd been booted off of the guess list. They were assholes. Instead of sulking we decided to have our own party, but we weren't inviting anyone else. It would be just the three of us.

"Score!" yelled Xander climbing though the window as I laughed shaking my head. It was only us here, why didn't he just use the door?

"What did you get and did they notice you?" asked Zac walking back into the room a smile on his face.

"I'm pretty sure they were starting the makings of a giant orgy. I paused to watch for a minute so no I don't think they caught me. As for what I scored. I got four full pints. One vodka, some tequila, Remy and Hennessy." He smiled proud with his self.

"Idiot you're not supposed to mix dark with light." laughed Zac.

"Dumbass when have we ever cared. It's not like we'd do something we haven't done before." he spat.

"Well, not saying it would happened, but I don't want to get so drunk that it's your hole I'm sliding into." laughed Zac as Xander rolled his eyes and I failed to hide a laugh. This was a little inside joke of ours. One time Xander walked in on us and kind of locked eyes with Zac's well endowed dick, instead of me in all my naked glory. Now Zac's jokes about Xander wanting him to fuck him.

"For the hundredth damn time Zac, you're not my type." He smirked throwing a bottle towards him.

"Okay if the both of you are done. Let's drink!" I yelled. Zac nodded his head as he tipped the bottle of remy to his lips taking several large gulps before passing it to me and turning on Marques Houston's- Noise. I smiled talking my own gulps and shaking my ass to the beat. I could feel as one of them came up behind me grinding his dick into my ass and gripping my hips. I smiled as we moved to the beat and took another gulp before the bottle was taken from me. I opened my eyes and stared at Xander as he lifted the bottle to his lips and drained what was left.

"Fucking alcoholic that was over half a bottle left." I giggled as he came up to me and began dancing with us. Without another word he leaned down to kiss me roughly as he palmed my breast through my shirt instantly hardening my nipples. As stated before, I didn't wear a bra anymore and in this moment it was proving to be worth it.

"You're lips taste like strawberries." He whispered in my left ear before kissing me again. I moaned as Zac began sucking on the sensitive part of my neck before biting down on the area.

"I want to fuck you." he growled pulling my hair making my scalp burn. If it wasn't obviously Zac was the really rough one. Xander wasn't exactly gentle himself, but he was nowhere as rough as Zac was.

"What are you saying Zac?" I asked feeling the moisture between my legs grow.

"You're starting the pill soon and we always use condoms. I think it's about time we started enjoying you together." answered Xander. The fuck? Have they talked about this before? Had I unknowingly walked into a damn trap to have a threesome with them? It wasn't a bad idea, I just didn't like that it wasn't my idea.

"Come Alex. We both know you like it rough and with both of us....think about it." whispered Zac seductively. I was thinking about it. I have thought about it, that was problem, but this wasn't on my terms. This was a set up and it bothered me not to have control over this.

"How about we just drink?" I sighed using all of my willpower to walk away from them. I could hear as they both groaned. Oh well that was on them. Maybe a bit of blue balls would help them realize where the fuck they had went wrong. A few hours passed. The henessy long gone. I knew in my gut that I shouldn't have opened the tequila, but I didn't care anymore. I was horny as fuck and needed to keep my mind off of the type of punishable pleasure I could be having right now. So I opened it. I opened it and I didn't share. A full pint to my damn self. I was on my feet in seconds swaying my hips sexually and groping all parts of my body I could reach as slowly I removed the crop top and cut off shorts I was wearing. I don't know if I was coming off as sexy or sloppy drunk, but I could feel their eyes on me and it only fueled my movements more. It wasn't long before I was completely naked on my back and masturbating in front of them. I was moaning out loud from the amount of pleasure I was giving myself not caring about how loud I was being.

They watched me pulling out their dicks and jacking off until they were hard. I moaned louder just from seeing them grow. Fuck I was soaked and I needed some kind of relief soon. At this point I just wanted to ride a nice, hard, long and thick dick. As if reading my mind Xander was the first to come over to me and dropped too his knees kissing my pussy lips before sliding his tongue up my slit. I arched my back as he continued to eat me slowly and deeply properly snatching the soul out of my body. Xander definitely had the better had game between the two, but Zac had the thicker dick and that was saying something seeing as they both were huge. I was so caught up in what he was doing that I hadn't even noticed when Zac came over completely naked. His eight inch hard on with girth that made him look like an eggplant stood right over me. I smiled as Xander flipped me over and brought me to my knees as Zac kneeled down to my level.

Wasting no time I wrapped my plump pink lips around the head of his cock teasing the tip before going down further as Xander pushed into my wet awaiting pussy. I groaned feeling his seven inch thick cucumber sliding into me as I picked up the speed slobbering all over Zac's cock every time my lips touched the base. Deep-throating was my specialty since I had little to no gag reflex. I could hear them both moaning giving me the confidence to go a little harder. I bobbed my head up and down using my tongue to lick around the tip occasionally until he finally lost control and began fucking my mouth while pinching my nose closed to the point where I couldn't breathed, but I was loving every minute of it. If this was the type of filthy nasty sex I had been missing out on by not giving them a threesome than I needed to be smacked.

Xander had been fucking me so good and I was already close, but the moment he began smacking my ass leaving heated handprints I lost it. I could hear my muffled screams causing Zac to let out an animalistic kind of growled as he fucked my throat harder. Both my holes were getting fucked in a way that didn't care about the surrounding walls and I loved it. I was cumming....hard, but I knew they weren't done with me. Zac picked me up as we headed over to the bed me on top of him. I aligned his dick with my hole before bouncing my ass on him. I didn't give a fuck about his balls and apparently neither did he as he continued meeting me thrust for thrust.

"FUCK! FUCK ME!" I screamed feeling another orgasm getting closer. I felt possessed, but he stopped. I stared at him confused on the edge of begging for more when he pulled me to me bring our lips together as he pinned our bodies my ass high in the air. I was confused and drunk, but I was willing to go along with whatever he was about to do to me. Then I felt it. Xander had spread my cheeks open and was beginning to push into my ass. I knew it was Xander because I could still feel Zac's dick filling me. My eyes went wide as he pushed in. "OW!" I yelled. Finally he was all the way in and they both began moving at the same time. I was in heaven. Never had I felt so full and deliciously used before. They were pounding my pussy and my ass without care as orgasm after orgasm took over me. At this point I was positive the neighborhood could hear my screams. I don't know how long we went for or how many positions we had done, but I do remember that by the end both of them were in my pussy at once wonderfully stretching me and making me squirt for the first time in my life. I barely had the energy to tell them we hadn't used condoms, but it was too late. They both had filled me with their semen multiple times and I loved every second of it.