Allison and Scott stand to the right of him and I stand to the left.

"I thought he'd be healing by now?" Allison asks as we look at the burns on Isaac's neck.

"So did I." Scott says.

"He should have already been healed." I state.

"Is he in pain?" Allison asks as Scott sets his hand into Isaac's burned arm.

Scott nods as he then starts to take away his pain and black veins crawl up his hand and arm. He takes an intake of breath as some of Isaac's pain transfers to him.

After a minute Scott slowly let's go as the pain becomes to much for him to take.

"It won't heal him." Scott states as he breathes a little heavy. "But it helps with the pain."

"Did Stiles really do this?"

"Whatever's controlling him did it." I answer Allison. "Whatever's inside of him."

"Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

"I'm working on it." Scott says.

"Let me try something." I say bringing the topic back to Isaac as I place my hands onto his chest. I take a deep breath and close my eyes as I feel my magic's energy tavel down my arms.

When my eyes open back up I can feel them glowing their purple, and green light emits from under my palms. As soon as his wounds start to slightly heal I quickly take my hands off of his chest.

"What happened?" Allison asks.

"I was able to heal his wounds from underneath, but I stopped after the surface started to heal. Don't want any Doctors getting suspicious." I explain. "It'll still take a little till he wakes, he'll need his rest."

>>> >>> >>>

Before Scott had to go to the locker room he quickly goes to find Kira so he can ask her some questions about Kitsune's.

I'm now sitting in my art class and I try my best to stay concentrated as I draw out a wolf howling at the moon. Lately with everything going on I've been finding it harder to concentrate during my classes.

My brush suddenly drops from my hand as they both flicker green.

"Ms. McCall, are you all right?" My teacher asks me and I quickly bring my hands to my chest as they still flicker.

"Uh, yeah." I quickly say. "May I please be excused?" I ask and he motions me to go. I stand from my chair and I leave without my suff as I exit out of the room.

I bring my hands out in front of me as they continued to flicker and my body seems to lead me down the hallway. I end up standing in the basement doorway. And what I see completely shocks me.

"Stop!" Scott yells out as Aiden and Ethan hold Stiles up against a set of lockers and Scott tries to pry them off of him.

"He said stop!" I yell out as I throw my hand to the left and I make Ethan slam into a set of lockers. Aiden let's go of Stiles  And he turns to growl at me, but Scott growls back at him as his eyes glow red. Their eyes go back to normal as do mine and my hands stop glowing.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." Stiles says as Scott looks to him. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise, Zoey." He tells me as I stand next to him.

Without being in control of my actions I quickly grab onto Stiles' hand as mine glows.

"I don't - I don't feel anything different." I say as my hand drops from his. "It's him."