3x02

Quote: "Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet."

Published: July 2, 2018

|

Chapter 2: "Chaos Rising"

"What?" Stiles asks Scott as we walk down the sidewalk.

"What, what do you mean, what?" He asks.

"I mean what, and you know what." He says which just confuses me.

"What, what?"

"He's not going to get what you mean, Stiles." I speak up.

"That look you were giving." Stiles states.

"I didn't give a look." Scott says.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?"

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party."

"What? Would you - God, one drink, alright? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison. Tonight, we're moving on."

He says the last part and I fake cough as he looks into my direction as I'm sending him a slight glare.

"Right, sorry. Tonight," He says as he turns back to Scott. "You're moving on."

"You're right."

"That's right I'm right."

"Moving on." Scott says as we stop walking.

"Onward and upward."

"Let's do this."

"That's what I'm talking about. Now look at me." He says as they high five and they high five down behind their backs and I just laugh at their interation.

"Okay." Scott says as we start to walk up to the house. "How's my breath smell?"

"I'm not smelling your breath."

Scott then turns to me.

"Don't even think about asking me."

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asks.

"No. No gum. You're fine." Stiles says.

"Can you at lease tell me what kind of party this is?" He asks as we walk inside the house.

"Stiles! Hi." A blonde girl says. Which is the girl's birthday party, Heather.

"Hey. There's the birthday gir.." but he gets cut off when she comes up and kisses him.

"Whoa, excuse me." I say as I grab her shoulder and pull her away from him. Anger clear in my voice.

"And who the hell are you?" She asks me rudely.

"Zoey. His girlfriend."

"Yeah, Heather. I told you about Zoey and her brother Scott." Stiles says as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh, yeah, I remember. I just don't remember you mentioning her as your girlfriend."

"Ugh. I need a drink." I say as I shrug Stiles' arm off of me and I find my way into the kitchen. I don't need her to get more of a rise on me than she already has.