Tequila Shots and Heart Pourings in the Greys' Residence

ابدأ من البداية

"She probably just doesn't like drinking. I bet you she can't even hold her alcohol. I mean, of course she wouldn't be able to, look at her." Sheyla smiled wickedly with a nasty look in her eyes.

This boiled my blood. I wouldn't be talked about that way by her. So I reached into the bin, looking at Sheyla the whole time. I pulled out a random bottle, considering I didn't know anything about alcohol, and took a long chug.

Immediately, a strong, bitter, sour taste filled my mouth. It burned so bad. I started coughing and clutched my throat.

"You just drank like a few shots of tequila! That's a lot of alcohol!" Caleb exclaimed with wide eyes. I realized all of them were looking at me as if I were an alien.

"I-I'm f-fine!" I squeaked as I kept my hands on my burning throat.

"Told you she couldn't hold it." Sheyla smirked.

Even though I already knew how horrible that alcohol was, this made me mad. So I took another long chug.

Everything after that was a big blur.

*Asher's Pov*

Hazel took another chug of the tequila and I grew even more worried. I could tell Hazel had never drank before that.

Hazel quickly got really drunk. "Hey, guysss... Let's dance!" Hazel stood up with the bottle in her hand. Unfortunately, she stood up too fast and nearly fell over. I almost tried to help, but Caleb got up faster and caught her.

I wanted to barf at the sight of her in his arms.

Hazel looked up at Caleb and giggled. "Your hair...looks....kinda...cute..."

Ughh! It was so annoying seeing them together! I don't know why but it just made me want to pluck out my eyeballs.

Caleb helped Hazel sit back down on the floor. Except instead of putting her next to him, he put her on his lap. Fucking hell. I could practically feel steam come out of my ears!

I didn't notice that my knuckles were turning white from clenching them. I did notice when Sheyla put her hand on top of mine. "Relax. You look so tense." I skipped a breath when Sheyla kissed me on my cheek and lingered for a bit.

It wasn't that it made me feel head over heels or anything, I was just surprised. I guess I forgot that we were dating which meant we'd do things like that.

"Ooh! Let's be cute like them!" Hazel squealed putting her arms around Caleb's neck from her spot on his lap and planting a kiss on his cheek. He looked surprised at first but then his mouth went into a full smirk.

I tensed up and clenched my jaw when I saw Hazel kissing another guy's cheek. What really ticked me off, though? When Caleb put his hand up Hazel's thigh, lifting up her skirt, and kissed her on the lips. She blushed intensely and kissed back. She was probably too drunk to comprehend what was happening! I caught myself snarling as it happened.

I stood up suddenly and everyone's eyes went on me. I gulped, not really knowing how to explain my sudden action.

"What's wrong, Babe?" Sheyla asked as she stood up next to me.

"Um... I just wanted to.... show Hazel where the bathroom is. Looks like she might throw up anytime soon." I mean, anyone would've if they had to be sitting on Caleb's lap and get kissed by him.

"But she looks fine." Sheyla said as I grabbed Hazel's wrist and pulled her off of Caleb, dragging her up the stairs.

Hazel struggled against my hand on her wrist. "Asherrrr... I'm fineee... Let gooo of meee!" Her words were slurred.