Convincing My Princess

*Asher's pov*

Okay, so I was aware that Hazel didn't like parties.....but..... there was this really cool party  happening next Wednesday on Halloween.

It was at Liam's again, but this time it would be better. I really felt the need to make it up to her from last time. I just had to persuade her.

I was roaming the halls before school started, looking for Hazel, when I found her. She was hanging upside down from the top of the soccer net with her friend, Honey, on the field. Uh, okay then.

"Um, Princess?" I approached her,"What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh, hey Asher! This probably looks weird. Honey was just telling me about this party on Halloween that she wants to go to. Apparently, it's because Connor-" she was interrupted by Honey.

"Shhhh!! Ambrielle, don't tell him about that!" She gave her a look with wide eyes.

Weird, but okay.

"Sorry. But yeah, she wants to go to this party. Who's is it again, Honey?" She turned to her friend for an answer.

"Oh, right. Liam." She said.

"Nope. Last time was not a good experience. Plus, you guys left me with no ride!" Hazel exclaimed.

Honey mumbled, "Sorry".

"Hey, chin up, Princess. This time will be better. I promise. I'll also try not to get drunk again. That way, if they have to leave you, I can drive you home." I smiled at her.

I was going to fix the mess I had made from the last party. I wanted her to think of parties as a fun experience, not a bad one.

"Hmm.," She thought for a moment,"Fine, okay. I just hope it's better this time." Hazel looked at me with worry filled bambi eyes.

Why the hell was she making me feel these sort of things?! I couldn't wrap my head around anything when she was around for some reason. It was hard to keep my cool.

I shook my head."Don't worry, it'll be awesome. Anyways, you didn't completely answer me. Why are you upside down?" I asked.

"It's actually pretty comfortable for us. I don't know why, though. But it's easier to think for us this way." Hazel confirmed.

I nodded in consideration. "We'll have to try that together sometime, then." Oh, I was a smooth criminal.

I could've sworn I saw her blush.

The bell rang and kids started walking to class. Honey did a front flip off of the soccer net and went off on her way. Now take note of this: The soccer net was so high that Hazel's head was right in front of mine. Face to face, and I was six-foot two.

I saw the color drain from her face when she saw how Honey got down. She gulped.

"Need help?" I asked. I guess I was feeling extra generous that day.

"Oh, I think I can manage to-oh!!" She screamed when I put my hand on her back and the other behind her thighs and carried her down from the net. She ended up bridal style in my arms.

Oh shit. Oh shit. I was carrying her. Holy shit. Okay, sorry for all of my cursing, but I was carrying her. I mean, this wasn't the first time, but still. It was very- Wait. Why the fuck was I becoming so discomposed around her?

"Asher," she interrupted my thoughts,"we need to get to class." Oh, I was still carrying her.

"Right, sorry." I laughed and put her down. We walked together until we had to separate because of the distance of our classes.

Before we separated though, I asked her,"What are you gonna be for Halloween?"

"Um, I think I'm going to be Wendy from Peter Pan. What are you going to be?" She asked.

I smirked. I had just gotten an idea. "Peter Pan."

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is really short but it's kinda just an explanation for what's going to happen with the Halloween chapter that's coming up. I swear, they're going in couple costumes and they aren't even a couple.😂 It's so cute, though! Peter Pan and Wendy. Well, stay tuned for the next chapter! Please keep reading and vote! Bye lovelies!!!❤❤❤

--Your smøl bean Gen