"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy comes into the room.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie gives Elena a look before putting the moonstone in her purse. "I need a coffee." She leaves the room and Elena still has a sour look on her face.

"What?" She fires at Jeremy who keeps giving her a judging look.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?"

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt."

"And how is you bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed okay?" I interject and Elena rolls her eyes again. She's always been so stubborn and normally our parents would help and defuse the situation. Jeremy and I go to leave and see if Elena will take the bait. We wait for Bonnie to corner her and see what happens.

__________________________________
We hear Elena come down the stairs and we know she betrayed us. "Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her stopping her from leaving right away.

"Um...to see Stefan." Such a horrible liar.

"You're lying." Bonnie calls her out.

"No, I'm not." Elena continues down the stairs but Bonnie blocks her.

"Really? Tell your face." Jeremy heads back into Elena's room to check the bag. I look at him and he nods.

"Are you serious?" Elena is on the defensive and I know we have her cornered.

"She took the moonstone." Jeremy comes down the stairs with the bag.

"How did you..."

"We tested you."

"And you failed." I join Bonnie at the end of the stairs. Elena looks around at us and she is pissed but she isn't right in this situation.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family. You heard her story Sofia. He did all of that just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." She shoves past us and heads to the door. She opens the door and looks back at us and we do nothing to stop her. She goes to leave but is stopped by the spell that places an invisible barrier that is preventing her from leaving. The look of shock on her face is enough to bring a smile to my face. She keeps pushing but nothing is working. "What did you do?" Elena asks us.

"It's for the best, Elena." We watch in amusement as she tries breaking through it again.

"You can stop Elena. You're not going to get through it."

"Why are you doing this Sofia?"

"Why are you so hell-bent on sacrificing yourself?"

"I'm doing it for our family!"

"And I'm doing this for you. Now stop your winning and come eat some breakfast."

"Come on and eat Lenny." I place a grilled cheese sandwich in front of her but she pushes it away. "Hey, I made that with good cheese so you will eat it!"

"When did you get so bossy?"

"When did you become so stubborn?" I sit down next to her and take a big bite out of my sandwich. We turn our heads when the front door opens.

"You should really look your door." Damon jokes as he comes into the room with a smile on his face. Elena is still not in the mood and says nothing. "Come on, pouty. At least give me 2 points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?"

"Yes, Elena I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life."