You will see

Lexi's POV:

I needed to know what had happened to Keely, Who did it and how did they do it because I was going to show them the same mercy. She was young and innocent, she did nothing to deserve this. NO ONE DESERVES IT!! ESPECIALLY HER!! I WILL get my revenge.

Corey's POV:

The facial expression that showed on her face told me that she wanted blood, that she wanted to have whoever's blood that did this to her sister. I was still unsure as to what happened to her sister but I know that I will stick by her every decision and maybe help her find who did this if that is what she wants.

I just hope she won't find out about our real family business. My father is gang leader of the Leo's, the most wanted gang out there. He is soon going to retire and I have to take his place. She does not want to get tangled up in the mess I have to handle.

"Hey Corey? Are you in there?" She obviously realised that I had zone out when she said that. I stumbled back not expecting a pillow to be thrown at my face.

"Let's go" I say giving her a flip of the finger. We hopped in the car and I started driving. I turned on the radio to the song 'Love Someone' Lukas Graham, but what I didn't expect was to hear Lexi beside me start to sing.

"There are days were I wake up and I pinch myself, your with me not someone else" Her voice has some sass in it, it also sounded as if she was pouring all her emotions into the song. It sounds amazing, she can really sing. I really wanted to join in but I would ruin the song and make her ears bleed, but here I go any way

"When you say you love the way I make you feel, everything becomes so real" I joined in, she seem surprised at the actions I had taken.

"Don't be scared, no don't be scared, cause you're all I need" That lyric I sang right to her face, I showed her that I meant it and that I always will. She didn't notice it though because she was too caught up in the song. Her feet tapping and her eyes closed. God, she was beautiful. Her black jeans and V neck red t-shirt that she changed into this morning after her shower complemented her eyes and hair. She of course was wearing her red converse which I had no clue who or wear she got them from

"Remember the day we met?" She asked once the song had ended not wanting to interrupt her fun.

"Yes, clearly, why?" I asked with a hint of curiosity in my voice

"We were wearing the same colours" I smile as I realised that what she said was true. I am soooooo happy I met her, I have never felt this complete. Although, I would love to be more with her.

"I am happy that we met" I confessed. I parked in front of the hospital and walked in side with Lexi by my side.

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously

"You will see" Lexi answers strutting down to the elevator. She pushed the basement floor button one. Her emotions hiding, not letting the real emotions show. She looked so confident as if she knew what she was doing.

Why were we here? What did she need to do at the hospital? The elevator reached the basement floor and I walk out with Lexi at least two or three meters ahead of me. She took a sharp turn into a room that looked like the room where they keep the people that have unfortunately past away. What does she have to do in here?

What will Lexi do?? Will she tell him eventually?? Thank you for reading!!