Chapter 1 The right way

Lexi's POV:

Nearly every girl dreams about finding Mr Right, I know I do. But the thing is not everyone deserves that special person. My name is Lexi and I am one of those people that have fantasies about how Mr Right will look and sound like but the thing is, I don't deserve him. He deserves someone beautiful, skinny, smart, someone with sparkling eyes and a wonderful personality. I am not that person I described for him. I have dull hazel eyes that sometimes change to more of one colour, wavy brown hair with natural blonde tips, my curves are in the wrong places and I have a stomach for sure. I get a lot of compliments on my 'beauty' and 'amazing, godly shaped body' but I know that is all just said from pity.

I spend most of my time curled up on my balcony reading, I dance in the living room once I move all the couches out of the way, I draw, bake and well work of course. My house is pretty plain but I love it! It has cosy and warm feeling to it. I have a younger sister starting grade seven today, she is like a younger best friend. We watch movies together in the lounge room with each other while eating junk food, We go shopping even though i don't get that much money from my job (usually shopping happens when I get a tip) She is incredibly beautiful. She got my dad's blonde hair and my mums emerald green eyes. 

Oh home sweet home. Best place in my opinion.

"SHIT it is 9:30am I need to get to work or I will be late!" I screamed as I ran around like a maniac trying to find my red converse and my back pack which is quite small so I take it everywhere. You guys are probably wondering if she has converse then why is she working? Isn't she rich or has a good amount of money? Well I don't, The converse were one of the last birthday presents my parents had given me. They died last year on my birthday coming home from dinner, well that is what the police officers told us. I didn't go out to dinner with them because I had to stay home with my little sister who couldn't go because she was sick. My parents wanted to go out because BIG SURPRISE I was born on their wedding anniversary.

Just thinking about my parents made my eyes water as the tears threaten to spill. My sister's first day of high school was today! I wish my parents could have seen here as she walked down to her year seven homeroom.

I pull up at the cafe where I work. I mostly serve although I sometimes do bake but on rare occasions.

Corey's POV:

I love going to this cafe do the street from my apartment. It is only like a twenty minute walk from the beautiful place that I live in. I love the coffee and the omelettes there. But it's funny because some days I will go there, order a coffee and omelette which is my normal order and they will taste different, like some else has made them. I just hope it will taste the same. I think the person who has made this recipe to these amazing omelettes that I have been having is the right recipe, It is the right way to make an omelette.

I walk in and sit at my usual table which is in the corner of the shop. I like sitting there because you can see everyone walking by, so I like to guess where they are going. A man once ran past in a suit, I think he was late to a meeting at work.

A beautiful young lady that looks like she is nineteen or twenty, comes up to my table. She has beautiful wavy light brown hair with blonde tips. Are they natural or dyed?? She has amazing curves, all in the right places, She was skinny. But not too skinny or lean. Her eyes had diamonds in them I swear! They were a stunning hazel colour. Her hair was thrown up into a messy ponytail, She was wearing jeans that hugged he legs and her ass, she was wearing a black shirt that said 'I solemnly swear I am up to no good' My guess is that the quote or line it off a show or a book that she likes.

Her lips moved but I was to mesmerized but what she looked like to hear what she was actually saying.

"Hey are you going to order?" She said, her voice was angelic.

"Oh um yeah can I have my usual?" I asked.

"And what is that?" She asked carefully as if it would offend me.

"Guess" I stated. I wanted to have her standing there for just a few more minutes so I could paint a visual picture in my brain of her stunning angel looks.

"I don't have time for this, can you just tell me?" She pleaded.

That's when I noticed the place had gotten really busy and she was one out of the five that were working.

"An espresso coffee with an omelette please" I ordered

"Sure shouldn't take to long"She said sarcastically

"But who knows how long it will take the chef is out and I have to make it" It looked like she had just voiced her thoughts but who knows what she was thinking.

"I have plenty of time, I can wait" I grinned. I get to see her for even longer! That thought made me shiver in delight. 

"Um ok..." She said as she was walking away.

God she was hot! She looks like she was placed on this earth from the Heavens! If only she didn't seem to know that, you could tell she was uncomfortable in public by her body movement and her actions.

Thank you guys so much for reading the first chapter of My Special Kind of Crazy!! If there is something you would like me to write about put it in the comments. If the punctuation is wrong please let me know in the comments and I will fix it up.