Chapter 14

(A/n: HEYYYYYYY! its time for chapter 14!!! I am happy to be writing again! I hope all of you had an amazing christmas and a happy new year! Well i cant wait to continue on this story! For all of you that have been reading this from the time i started til now i thank you for supporting me during this shitty story! Anyway i should get on with this newest chapter and im gonna try to make this a long ass chapter! Im writing this in class at school cause im bored af and me and my somewhat idiotic i guess friend is laughing at this story as im typing this! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!! Anyways lets just go ahead and go on with chapter 14!!!!)

Y/n's pov:

I smiled at jeff and offered him a hand to help him off the ground after he ran away from the "terrifying" mouse in his room. Laughing Jack layed on the floor laughing so loud im pretty sure that zalgo could hear it. Smiling I helped up jeff who was now frowning at the group of pastas who were now all on the floor laughing a the smiling killer.

~small time skip brought to you by laughing jacks candy~

A knock came at the door of the small seeming cabin hidden within the foliage. A skeptical look crossed over all of our faces as whoever or whatever was at the door kept up a steady pace in knocking on the door. Slowly making my way over to the door Jeff readied his knife. The other pastas soon followed suit and took out their weapons. Once i got to the door the knocking suddenly stopped. Placing my hand on the doorknob, I slowly twisted it and opened it up to reveal slenderman standing there in all his creepy glory. Smiling along with a silent sigh of relief I moved aside to allow the tall humanoid creature to enter the cabin. He nodded his head to all of us as the pastas standing in the living room put down their weapons. Jeff had a disappointed look on his face as the tall man looked at him. Jeff growled at slenderman and went into his room with a huff. Curiosity got the best of me as I slowly made my way to Jeff's door. I heard the smiling killer muttering to himself inside the room that I had given him. Quietly placing my ear on the door to try and make out the muttered voice coming from behind the door. He sounded mad at slender for something. Moving away from the door I walked back into the living room and gave slender a questioning stare. He looked down and from the movements of whatever was supposed to be a face looked as if he was smiling with a sheepish grin. Glaring at the tall man I said "What did you do to Jeff?"

"Well all I did was say that he couldn't kill for a few weeks."

"Why did you say that?"

"He insulted me!"

I sighed and glared at the tall man. I hope what I saw was a look of regret that I saw flash across his face. He started to walk to the door and looked back towards me. He sighed and walked out the door muttering muffled curses.

"WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!!!!"

Slender growled and teleported away. I smiled as I pissed off the tall creature. Jeff came out of his room trying to hold back a bit of laughter. Smiling i sat down on the couch next to ben. Ben was still laughing along with the others at Jeff's fear of mice.

Suddenly a loud bang came from the direction of the mansion. All of our heads shot up. Looking in the direction of the mansion there was a bright glow from the trees. Facepalming  I started running towards the mansion with a look on my face that pretty much shown complete disappointment. Getting to the mansion i saw............

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHAHA hey guys!!! Im evil for the cliffhanger ik! BUT! On the bright side im gonna try to update this tomorrow! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far! these are just some fun filler chapters but im gonna get to the end of this story quite soon! I hope every single one of you little readers love this story! And as always i'll see you...in the next chapter! BUHBAI!!!!!