Chapter 2

(A/n: Hey! It's me again! The last chapter was a bust to me...i suck a writing these but I'm trying so give me some credit! I really hope you enjoy this book. It wont be a short book. That I will promise you! Anyway...to the story!!!)

(Y/n)'s pov:

I woke up to the sound of arguing. Fuck....my friends must be here.
I looked at my door and sure enough...they were standing there arguing.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP," I yelled at them annoyed.

"Oh shit....sorry (Y/n)," they apologized  looking down.

"Why the hell are you guys here this damn early!"

"We wanted to see if you wanted to go out for breakfast with us....but we ended up arguing on how to wake you up," Shane...my best friend since kindergarten said ashamed.

"Yea...so...wanna go out to eat with us," Jake, my other friend asked.

"No."

"Why not," they said.

"It's saturday. Its not a day I leave my house you assholes."

"You are the most stubborn girl we've ever met ya know that (Y/n)?"

"Yes. Now get out," I said in an annoyed voice.

"Fine," they said and walked out.

I layed down on my bed and tried to go back to sleep. Let's just say the light is my enemy so I couldn't go back to sleep. I crawled off my bed and fell down the stairs. "Ow...," I said glaring at my blanket still wrapped around me.

"Why must you forsake me blanket!?"

I crawled into the kitchen looking like a burrito and pulled out a cookie for breakfast and layed down in the kitchen.

"Uh... (Y/n)? You alright," I heard call from upstairs.

Great...my brother. This is going to be fun explaining. My brother, Jace, came running down the stairs and looked at me. "What are you doing," he asked.

"Twyin to det a shookie," I said with my mouth full of cookies.

"I think you have enough cookies. Why are you in the floor?"

"I didn't wawwa shtand."

"You are so lazy!"

"Am not," I shouted finishing my cookies.

"Whatever."

He stormed off back upstairs. Man he can be such a dick! I heard a groan come from my room. BEN was back. I crawled back up the stairs and into my room to see BEN laying on the floor with a look of annoyance on his face. "Sup BEN?"

"Hm? Oh. Hi (Y/n)."

"What's with falling out of my computer?"

"Running from Jane."

"Oh. She can't go through my computer right," I chuckle.

"No thankfully."

"Ok. Well wanna play some videogames?"

"HELL YES!"

Me and BEN played videogames for a good while. I heard a knock on my door and I paused the game.

"Be back in a sec!"

I ran downstairs to open the door. Once I opened it...i swear I died inside a little. A man in a white hoodie with black dress pants and black long hair stood there. His face though...i was shocked to say the least. His skin was pure white and he had no eyelids. A large smile was carved into his face. Yup. A little of me died. Jeff the fucking killer was standing right in front of me. "Is an elf that looks like link here by any chance," he asked.

"Uh yea. BEN GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE!"

"I'M COMING!"

BEN came floating down the stairs and looked at me and jeff. He gave Jeff a confused look then glanced at the time.

"SHIT! I'm guessing slender sent you to look for me?"

"Yup," Jeff answered plainly.

BEN waved bye and so did jeff. I noticed that it was really late so I decided to go to bed. After about a minute I was asleep.

Slender's pov:

BEN has been gone for a while. "Jeff. Go out and find BEN. He was supposed to be back hours ago," I said to Jeff in an annoyed tone.

"Sure thing slender."

After Jeff left sally came into my office.

"Mr. Slendyman can you have a tea party with me?"

"Sure sally."

She put makeup on me. She said I had to look pretty...this will be a long day.

After all of that I washed the makeup off and Jeff returned with BEN. I was tired so tomorrow I will interrogate BEN. I layed down and drifted off to sleep. (A/n: yes. Slender sleeps.)

______________________________________

OK! This one was worse than the last! But...it will get better I promise. Goodbye!