Chapter 9

(Y/n)s pov:

I woke up with the little elf sobbing in the corner. I jumped out of bed and ran over to him.
"BEN! What's the matter? What happened!"

He sobbed louder and mumbled one person's name. Jeff.

I picked the little elf up and walked over to my bed. I sad down and rocked him back and forth as he clung onto me sobbing.

"Shhhh. It's alright. Can you tell me what he did?"

"H-he threatened to drown me again if I didn't stay away from you. He said you were his and he was going to kill me again. I dont wanna be drowned! I can't go through that again!"

He sobbed louder and started to shake. I wrapped my wings around him and layed down with him. He started to calm down and he snuggled up against me. He was almost asleep so I slipped out of his grip.

"Where ya goin," he said in a groggy voice.

"To beat the ever.living.shit.out of Jeff."

I ran downstairs and pounded on jeffs door. An angry Jeff opened the door and he relaxed as soon an he saw me. He realized I was mad and backed away a little.

"Why on earth did you threaten ben!"

"He was stealing you from me! I love you (Y/n)!"

I slapped him and stabbed him in the chest. Then kicked him in the nuts for good measure. He fell to the ground with a look of shame in his eyes. I bolted back to my room where ben was waiting at the door with fear.

I smiled at him and he tackled me into a hug. I picked up the little elf once more and layed down on the bed. He was asleep almost instantly.

As I layed there he started to twitch a little. I watched in silence for about half a minute. He started thrashing around and coughing. I held him down and kept shaking him.

"BEN! WAKE UP! IT'S JUST A DREAM! WAKE UP PLEASE!"

He finally snapped awake. Tears were streaming down his face as he shook and looked around the room. He hugged me tight sobbing. He explained his dream a little after he calmed down a bit more.

"I was back when my dad drowned me... I woke up in the water and started to freak. I tried to swim my way up but I couldnt. I sunk down to the bottom. I couldn't hold my breath anymore so I tried to breath in...the water suffocated me...i was about to die again then I saw a light. You were there and next think I knew I was awake."

I hugged him as he cried silently. I heard a bang come from downstairs. Me and ben jumped and I ran out the door to see if everything was alright. I saw an angry Jeff and Jane fighting again. The rest of the pastas were on the ground unconscious. I sat there in fear of what would happen. The pastas think Im never afraid. They were wrong. Jeff noticed me first then jane. They froze and looked around. Janes eyes grew wide and she looked at me with fear. As did jeff. My wings had lost the ice by this point and my feathers were sharp enough to cut through steel with a single swipe. I flew up by the balchany and stared down at the two with blood red eyes and hair that was a deep red. When i changed into my devil form the colors my hair changed to changed as well.

"You two are really getting on my nerves. Stop this senseless fighting!"

Jeff glared at me and threw a knife at my wing. The feathers reflected it. Jane started to help the others out. Jeff was in full rage mode. Or as slender calls it his man period. One of his knifes slipped past my feathers and cut my wing. I fell to the ground. He pinned me to a wall with pure insanity glowing in his eyes. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I looked down. Jeff's knife was shoved right through my heart. Last thing I heard before I blacked out was Jeff mumble, "no...what have I done..."
______________________________________

I realize this is a sad but I've got sad thoughts. So sad chapter! Anyway I'll have the next chapter out real soon!in the mean time, Ill see you...in the next chapter! BUHBAI!