Chapter 10

(A/n: ok. My head is stabbing at my phone for me to make more chapters like rn. So here is chapter 10. And i still refuse to write smut or lemons. I would either blush a shit ton or stop and try not to die. Anyway on with Chapter 10!)

Jeff's pov:

My eyes went wide as my vision faded back to normal. (Y/n) was laying there unconscious with blood rapidly spilling from an open wound in her chest. I backed away, her pale body switching with images of Liu and her back and forth. My head started to spin and I fell back, unconscious.

BEN's pov:

I heard 2 thumps from downstairs. Shaking, I open the door and floated down the stairs. As soon as i got to the bottom, it was all I could do not to scream. (Y/n) was laying in the floor surrounded with her own blood. Jeff's knife stuck out in the place where her heart should be.

I ran over to her as fast as I could. The first thing i did was try to find a pulse. Luckily she was still alive, only barely. Her breathing was shallow and her pulse was faint. Her skin was almost white.

Slenderman came out of the infirmary to see the sight before him. You could hear slender gasp slightly. I was sobbing on (Y/n)s stomach. Slender quickly pushed me aside and grabbed her gently. He dissapeared down the hallway and into the infirmary.

I layed there quietly in the pool of her blood. I couldn't move. Jeff rose up from the floor and looked at where (Y/n) was. His breathing increased and he looked around frantically.

"Slender took her to the infirmary," I said in a weak voice.

His head snapped in my direction. In his eyes was pure fear. Jeff was crying by now and he ran up to his room. The door slammed shut and you could hear him sobbing throughout the whole mansion. I layed back down on the floor and let my tears fall freely.

EJs pov:(didn't expect that huh?)

Slender barged through the infirmary door with a white haired girl. I was confused for a second but I soon realized it was (Y/n). I gasped and pointed at an empty table for him to lay here on.

"What the hell happened to her!"

"Jeff. He went out of control on Jane and she tried to stop them. She ended up getting stabbed by jeff. Save her my child. Please..."

Slender looked down. He looked genuinely sad. I could hear Jeff sobbing in his room from my infirmary. The other pastas woke up about a minute later and gasped as well when they saw who was laying on the table.

While I was working to keep her alive the other pastas got up to leave. I saw ben walk into the infirmary and sit beside (Y/n)s bed. He fell asleep resting his head on the bed. I just finished up. She was stable.

I shook ben awake and he looked up at me with bloodshot eyes.

"She will make it, however she is in a coma. She may not remember anybody or anything. She could have lost her memeory. She should wake up in about a month or so...maybe less depending on how she does."

He nodded and layed back down.

~timeskip of a week later~

3rd pov:

It had been a week since (Y/n) went into a coma. Jeff went into the infirmary everyday to make sure she was alright. Ben however, never left her side. Ever since this had happened every pasta had been very quiet. And they glared at jeff every chance they got.

(Y/n)s pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light above me. I closed my eyes quickly and flinched away. I saw a green elf boy sitting next to me. I smiled at him as me looked at me. His eyes welled with tears and he tackled me into a hug.

"Hey ben. It's alright I'm here now!"

His eyes grew wider as he heard that.

"Y-you didn't lose your memory!"

He was sobbing at this point. I laughed a little and hugged him. I let go of the little elf boy and stood up. He wiped his tears away and smiled at me. Ej entered the room and gasped.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!"

I nodded and smiled at him. Ej hugged me for a brief second then cleared his throat.

"You should get into the living room. The other pastas stay in there now exept for jeff."

"Why not jeff?"

"He freaked out after what he did to you and he won't talk to anyone. I'll tell the pastas you went to talk to him if you want."

I smiled and nodded. I slipped past everyone else up to Jeff's room. I knocked on the door to his room.

"Go away!"

I knocked again.

"GO AWAY!"

I pounded on the door. An angry Jeff with tearstains on his face opened up. His eyes widened and he ran onto his room. I followed him in. He faceplanted onto the pillow sobbing. I sat next to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)"

______________________________________

Hello! I want to thank you all soooo much for 123 reads! It means the world to me you like my book! Thank you all! In the mean time, Ill see you...in the next chapter! BUHBAI!