Chapter 13

(Heeeey....im so sorry for not updating...my life has gone downhill...ill keep up with the story...im sorry if you don't like my story plot...im sorry...i know I'm not perfect..i know I skrew up...sorry for this shitty story...anyway...on with chapter 13...)

(Y/n)'s pov:

I read the story of me. How I met them. I just burst out into tears right there. Puppeteer ran over to me, as did ben.

"WHAT'S WRONG," they shouted in unison.

I laughed and smiled a teary smile at them and pointed to my computer. They stared at it and both smiled. Well my life is with these people here.

All of a sudden the power cut out. Two glowing red eyes appeared in the darkness and a wicked glowing smile.

"Hello again. I'm here for you."

Zalgo was back.

"No way am i goin with you."

He flew over to me and grabbed my arm. He slowly started pulling me into the darkness as everyone else stared in shock. Puppeteer grabbed zalgo with his strings while BEN and Jeff jumped on top of zalgo, knocking him over. He let go of me as he fell. I ran over to puppeteer as he hugged me.

Zalgo growled as he dissapeared. The power came back on. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. Ben rushed up to the door and started knocking rapidly.

"Y/n! Come on out! It's alright!"

I slowly opened the door as tears rolled down my face. Ben tackled me into a hug. We flew back onto the bed. I let out a small laugh and ben nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"See? It's alright."

I nodded. We both fell asleep cuddling.

*timeskip til morning*

Ben was still asleep. I slowly got out of bed and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch. I heard a small noise come from one of the rooms. I couldn't quite place my finger on which room it came from. Laughing jack floated into the living room yawning. "How's it goin Y/n?"

The tall clown floated in front of me with a small smile on his face. I shrugged and leaned back onto the couch. LJ had a look of confusion on his face. I heard quick footsteps coming from the rooms. Sighing i moved out of the way as Jeff jumped over the couch and landed on his face. Trying not to laugh as LJ was tackled by the smiling killer. "Jeff what in the san hell are you doing?"

"THERE WAS A FUCKING MOUSE IN MY ROOM!!!!"

It took everything i had not to die of laughter. LJ was growling while laughing considering that we just found out Jeff the killer was afraid of mice. Everyone ran out of their rooms due to the noise.
"What is everyone laughing at," Ben said.

"JEFF IS AFRAID OF MICE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," LJ said laughing loudly.

I let a small giggle as Jeff layed there fake crying.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! GUESS WHOS BACK! BACK AGAIN!! Hahaha anyway, i'm back and ready to keep up this story!! i'm sorry i was going through some things and if anyone needs to talk then message me on here!!! ill answer!!! And as always I'll see you...in the next chapter! BUHBAI!!!!