Chapter 12

(A/n: WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MY STORY! 😭😂😭😂. I understand that you may not like where I'm taking my story...i wrote this for people to enjoy a cringy ass love story about the little elf. I wasn't expecting any ready but I now have 166 reads. I want people to love this story. I dont want votes. I want people to love it. Please read this story. It's not what most people would expect. And it's not the best story. I love you all! Anyways on to Chapter 12!)

(Y/n)'s pov:

My alarm clock went off as usual. I heard a knock at my door. More like continuous knocks. I got up quietly and opened the front door. Slender was standing there with a tired look.

'Wow. They can still hear my clock?'

"Yes we can!"

"Uh...sorry."

Slenderman teleported away while I went into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. Jeff came into the kitchen after a few minutes and tried to walk over to me. Notice I said tried. He tripped on an old floorboard and fell face first. I started to laugh a little. Jeff rolled over and groaned as he propped himself up with one arm.

"Good morning Jeff. I see the alarm clock fought you as well?"

All I got was an annoyed groan come from him while he crawled onto the couch. I finished breakfast quickly and set it on the table. Ben bolted from upstaires screaming. I quickly turned around to see ben running around and being chased by a golden line. It looked familiar so I stepped in front of it. Ben raced behind me and hugged me from behind.

"HELP HE'S TRYING TO GET ME!"

I laughed as an old friend of mine stepped down the stairs and smiled at me.

"Hello (Y/n). It's very nice to see you."

"You as well puppeteer."

He smiled at me and looked at ben.

"So...who else stays here with you?"

"Ben, toby, masky, hoodie, jeff, lj, and ej."

"Many people live here with you huh?"

"Yea...but I needed to leave the mansion before I made everyone go soft."

My computer dinged slightly and I opened a new tab. It read 'new creepypasta.' I looked at it. It was me...
______________________________________

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I've been...places for the past few weeks. I know this chapter is really short. I'll make longer ones really soon!As always Ill see you...in the next chapter! BUHBAI!