・:⊰ IV ⊱:・

Start from the beginning

"I-I can't do that, my father would be angry if I pretended to be sick. Please, me staying here will only make things worse. Please let me go back" you pleaded with Jimin in hopes that he would understand.

"I'm sorry, but as your brother I must protect you" he muttered in a commanding tone as he cut a piece of pancake for you. "Hurry up and eat this before it gets cold".

Not wanting to make him angry in case he would tell your father, you did as you were told. You felt an odd warmth build up inside of you as you ate the first slice of pancake. It was delicious and instantly melted in your mouth.

"I'm glad you like it" Jimin whispered as he cut you another slice.

"T-thank you, it's delicious" you mumbled as you averted your eyes from his glistening blue ones.

・:⊰✩⊱:・

Once you had finished eating, Jimin left so that you would be able to take a bath and change your clothes. You weren't sure why he did it, but he had already packed some of your clothes from your room and brought it to you.

As you made your way towards your bathroom, you felt a sharp pain across your entire body. You didn't know what it was, but you had oddly felt sore all over.

Not thinking much over it, because your father had beat you since your mother had died, you took the night gown off and glanced at your reflection in the large mirror adorned with precious jewels.

Another sigh escaped your lips as your eyes landed on the many scars which covered your body.

You chuckled to yourself at the thought of Sohee being jealous of you for making Jimin clean. Looking at your body now, who in their right mind would want you?

Every inch of your body was covered in scars and bruises. If they didn't know any better, they would have thought your were a kidnap victim who was tortured by a psychotic serial killer.

Just then you noticed an odd puncture wound on your neck. You tried to recall how it happened, but nothing came to mind.

Just how did you get that wound?

Your father had always beat you with a ruler or whatever was near him at the time, but you couldn't recall a time he would stab you with something like that...