Where is she?

On set all day, I was on edge. I was constantly thinking of Liv and how she was doing. I was checking my phone every cut they called. Even though I had nothing from the school, I couldn't help but think the worst.

I hadn't seen Steven most of the day, he had been busy on his scenes and I was busy on mine. Today was one of those rare times when we don't have any scenes together.

I had Alanna sat with me in my trailer during one of our breaks. I didn't speak to her about all this, I knew if I did I would break down and I don't think anyone is prepared for that.

"Is everything okay?" She asked finally breaking our silence.

"I'm just worried. Liv has been threatened by her Biological father." I explained briefly. Any more details and I would be in tears.

"How does he know where she is?" She asked. I sighed and leaned my head on my arms in my lap.

"I don't know. We've not moved since she was left to me. I got an anonymous letter and then she got a letter with his name on it."

"And she's still gone to school?" Alanna asked me and I shrugged. I was worried but I didn't want anyone to know how scared I was. I had to be strong for Liv.

"The principal thought it would be better for her to stay. Chandler is gonna keep an eye on her and so are they." I explained but before she could reply my phone buzzed. I picked it up and it was Livs school.

"Hello?" I answered. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I just know something bad happened.

"Miss Cohan." It was Principal Mathews. "We have been watching Olivia carefully throughout the day, however, just a few moments ago. Mr Riggs was in the infirmary with a concussion and a stab wound. He was with Olivia when he was knocked out and when he woke she was gone." She explained to me and I shook my head fasting for breath. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Too much was happening right now.

"Oh my God." I breathed. This wasn't happening. No way was the happening right now. How has it come to this?. 

"We're so sorry. We've called the police and they're on their way here. I would like you here too." She replied and I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"I'll be right there," I said and hung up with saying goodbye. I was scared and upset.

"What's going on?" Alanna asked. I was up putting my shoes and pulling my jacket over my shoulders. I was still dressed as Maggie but I don't care. This was more important.

"Chandler was stabbed and Liv is gone," I said to her and was out my door to the set and interrupted the scene to grab Steven.

"Liv's gone," I said to him as he tried to calm me down.

"What do you mean she's gone?" He said.

"Chandler was stabbed on school and when he woke Liv was gone," I explained and pulled him with me towards the car.

"Where is she?"