тωσ | sιηgυℓαяιтү

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk stopped pacing. Now's not the time to freak out, he thought. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"When were these taken?" Jeongguk gestured towards the photos.

"3 days ago."

"Hoseok, find out where they were going and how much Johnny's knows. And quick." Hoseok nodded. "This is top priority. I want everyone working on this. We need to figure out what Jaehyun's planning."

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's at home with Jimin," Yoongi answered.

"I want the security system upgraded at their place. From now on, Jungkook's not allowed to leave without supervision. Make sure Jimin knows that too."

"I'll call him."

Singularity

The massive sign glowed above their heads as the pair showed their IDs to security.

The second they stepped foot into the club, they were hit with a wave of heat mixed with the smell of liquor, sweat and shame.

Both boys stood at the entrance and gawked at the place. It was not what they were expecting. It was not only a night club but apparently a strip club as well. Women walked around in barely any clothing and 20 inch high heels. It was obvious they were strippers because of the money tucked into the waistband of the little piece of clothing they called pants.

"You didn't say this was a strip club!" Jungkook shouted over the blaring music, "I'm not dressed for this!"

Before Jungkook even agreed to go, Jimin already had their outfits picked out.

"I should've dressed like Ggukie," The twin complained untucking his shirt from his jeans

"I didn't know either!" Jimin grabbed Jungkook. "We're here now, so let's make the most of it."

Jungkook was dragged by his wrist through the crowd of sweaty bodies all the way to their section that Jimin took the liberty of reserving beforehand. He mentally threw up at all the hands that tried to pull him away from Jimin when they passed by, both men and women.