3RACHA {oneshot} [SKK👪]

Start from the beginning

"Well I've actually been thinking about it for a while, but I never told you because I thought I'd just surprise you instead." She said shyly.

"How fun." I said sarcastically.

She sighed, "Oh come on, don't you want me here? Do I ruin your cool guy vibe or something? Have I taken your spotlight?" She asked directly, knowing that my true personality wasn't this cold usually.

I replied with a sigh as well, "I never even got a spotlight. The other trainees have hated me since day one."

Hannah's expression softened immediately, "What do you mean? If anything, wouldn't they want to be a fake friend since your dad is Seo Changbin? He's literally known for being the best rapper in the industry."

"They don't think about it like that. They just see it as me unfairly getting a free ticket into the company, when they had to pass several challenging auditions to get here." I explained.

Hannah still looked confused, "But why don't they think that about me? My dad helped me get here too."

I just shrugged, "Who knows? I guess they just like you because you're pretty."

"You think I'm pretty?" She asked surprised.

I nodded to try and play it off casually, "Well it's just a fact isn't it? You got good genes from your parents, and as a group of teenagers, looks are all they care about when it comes to popularity."

She frowned at my words, disappointed that I couldn't let her take the compliment for once. Instead, I just had to turn it in the negative direction.

"So you think I'm just here to be the visual of the group? You don't think I can be liked or respected by others for my passion and hard work?" She asked, annoyance rising inside of her.

I know that Hannah deserves to be here just as much as everyone else, but I couldn't say it out loud because of stubbornness and embarrassment - I've been here for months and no one could care less, but a few seconds after she entered, people were already competing to talk to her; it hurt me.

"Yeah that's right. They complimented you when they haven't even seen you sing or dance yet, so surely they're only basing their opinions off of your appearance. They don't care about your personality or talents if you've got a pretty face." I reasoned my argument.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this from you Charlie. You claim that you're mistreated because they believe you're only here thanks to your dad, but now you're mistreating me by saying that I'm only here because of my looks. I didn't know you could be such a hypocrite. I can see why you have no friends here." She spurted out with anger, before she abruptly left the room with a loud bang of the door.

I immediately dropped my head down, ashamed at the harsh words I used. Hannah was the one chance I had at getting a friend here, and I blew it...

The next time I saw her was a few days later, when we were assigned to be in the same vocal class.

It was actually my favourite one, since uncle Jisung was the teacher. At least he still liked me...

"Well look who we have here, another stray kid has come to learn from my wonderful expertise." Jisung said dramatically, referring to Hannah as the new trainee.