Chapter 29: Do You, Boo

Start from the beginning

"Yo, why we hear? Is this gonna help us find Maggie?" Omar questioned.

"Yeah.." Kain nodded his head.

"Come on." He said before getting out of his car.

They all got out of the truck and walked up to an abandoned house. Kain remembers this because of Lionel. Lionel told Kain everything he could the day he died but without ratting out his team. Kain still remembers it till this day. He knocked on the door but it slowly opened itself. The house stank of weed heavily and Kain shook his head. They slowly walked into the house but nobody was there.

"Yo!" He called out but there was no answer.

He looked back at his guys and shrugged, "Raid the house.." He ordered.

In the kitchen, a girl about Jasmine's age was listening to her music with her headphones in. She was told to look after Mahogany whilst the others go ahead and grab something to eat. She was the girlfriend of Lionel. Well, not anymore, after he died, she went ahead and fucked another boy but she did love him dearly, maybe?

"Yo..." She faintly heard through her headphones.

She slowly took them out, "Jasmine, is that you?" She yelled but got no response.

Monty walked into the kitchen and found the girl who was making herself a sandwich, "Oh my—"

"Lisa?!" Monty narrowed his eyes.

"Monty! What're you doing here?".

He sucked his teeth, "I was looking for Jasmine.".

"She isn't here...".

"I thought that she was back but it's only you." She folded her arms.

"What do you want? Don't tell me you're fucking her too." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah, hell nah. I just wanted to know if she seen Maggie around.".

"M-Mahogany..." She stuttered.

"What? You know something?" He licked his lips.

"N-No...".

She quickly turned around and grabbed the knife that she was using but it was too late, he shot her in the leg, "FUCK!" She screamed.

"Where the fuck is Mahogany?!" Monty barked.

"I-I don't know! She was here but they took her somewhere!" She yelled in pain.

"I knew you was always the one to snitch." Kain laughed and walked off.

He stopped and walked back to her, "Let me ask you one more question?".

She heaved up and down, "Was you fucking other niggas while we were fucking?".

"Uh....Y-Yeah...." She admitted.

"How many niggas?" He clenched his jaw.

"Jeron and Adrien..." She cried.