THE MULTI-BILLIONAIRE CEO IS MY HUSBAND!

Naglalaman ng mature scenes..

Copyright. All rights reserved.
______________________

Papalapit na sya ng papalapit with his bright intense eyes blazing with lust and longing. Para syang predator na nakakita ng prey. He is potent, charming, and sexy as all hell. Sino ang hindi maiinlove sa kanya? He's a brilliant business minded man that runs his own company. I looked into his dark gray eyes that can make every lady to undress infront of him. Then, to his perfect nose down to his red sexy alluring lips. Ohh my.. I got goose bumps! I want to touch every part of his handsome face. He is really the epitome of male beauty.

Until his lean but muscular body captured me and pinned me to the door of his office. "You want me?" he asked with such a sexy voice.

And without a second thought I suddenly nod. I'm so captivated of his charm that I didn't think twice nor process his words. A smile of victory mimic his sexy alluring lips. And I blinked thrice to that sexy smile he has. And then he suddenly laugh that made a small echo to his office room. I never thought he can smile and laugh like that. But still, he is so charming and gorgeously handsome.

"Your hired." he said.

"W-what?"

"Don't make yourself look more stupid. Just go out and prepare for tonight. You'll sign a contract." he said with his strict tone of voice. And go back to his gray swivel chair.

"O-out? C-contract?"

"You'll know tonight." he said and pointed his finger to the door.

At tinuro ko rin ang pinto. Anong meron naman sa pinto? Wala namang tao ah?

"OUT." he said.

"O-out?" pag-uulit ko sa sinabi nya.

"GET.YOUR.ASS.OUT.NOW." he ordered with an angry tone. At sinimangutan ko sya. Hindi naman nya nililinaw e malay ko ba! Kala ko kung anong out yun! Bahagya kong binagsak ang pinto pagkasarado ko.

Out out! Sya I-out out ko e. Kasunod non ay nagtungo na ko sa elevator. Inisip ko ang mga sinabi nya. Una, tinanong nya ko if I want him? Aba syempre! Sinong hindi gugustuhin sya?? Hindi pa ko loka-loka para tanggihan ang grasyang kagaya nya. Para syang anghel na bumaba sa lupa. At luh! Yung kiss, bakit di natuloy yung kiss??! Andon na e! Ang lapit lapit na e. Bakit di pa ko pinagbigyan?!

Tsk. Pero teka.. Ang pangalawa nyang sinabi, Your hired. Eh? I'm hired daw? Eh tanga pala sya e hindi naman ako nag-apply ah. Tinignan ko ang sarili ko. Eh? Oo nga pala, naka-formal attire ako dahil nagpresent ako kanina ng thesis ko. Syempre dapat presentable ako sa defense kaya naman I'm wearing a pencil cut black skirt and white long sleeves na medyo fitted sa akin. Mukha nga akong aplikante. Napailing na lang ako.

Pangatlo, ang sinabi nya Don't make yourself look more stupid. Just go out and prepare for tonight. You'll sign a contract.

WHAAAAAT?! Go out tonight? Prepare? Contract? Sign? Red sexy alluring lips? Perfect nose? Sculpted sexy body? And bright intense gray eyes? Ohh my..

What am I going to do??