"What?" Jisung asked.

"But Renjun is a vampire as well?" Jisung asked again, Renjun just stayed quiet.

"I know that some of the humans are in the vampire world. I guess there's no need to keep it a secret. Renjun here is a pure human with no blood mixed with the vampire kind." Taeyong explained while Renjun just looked down because he's too scared to see both of the vampires.

"Wait— Renjun is— a vampire?" Jaemin asked the older boy.

"Anything you wanna say, hm? Renjun?" Taeyong asked the Chinese boy whos hands already shaking.

"I-im sorry..." His voice was so low and all they could hear was the "I'm"

"What did you say?" Jisung asked the boy whos gripping on his own shirt.

"I'm sorry...for lying. I'm actually not a vampire." He finally said and Jisung looked like he's fine with it.

Knowing that his own mate is a human too.

"What?! How? You still smell like a vampire!" Jaemin shouted at the boy who's kind of scared.

"T-this.." He showed his own bracelet, Jisung remembered that Chenle also wears the same bracelet as him.

Renjun took it off and Jeno could see the human scent on him.

"Now...you- how could you?!" Jaemin was shocked, seeing his reaction, Jeno just kept his face low.

"Jisung? You seem very quiet." Taeyong said.

"I...I actually know that Chenle is a human." Which surprised Jeno and Jaemin.

"How?!"

"He accidentally said it to me and i told him to spill the tea.." He looked quite scared because of Jaemin's sharp gaze.

"Sorry to break it to you, Jaeminnie. Jeno here, isn't so vampire either." Taeyong finally spilled the tea, Jaemin was way more shock than before.

"No way, there's no way Jeno is a huma—"

Jeno took off the necklace that he's wearing and Jaemin could smell the human scent coming from Jeno's body.

"N-no, no way...there's no way that Jeno is a human!"

"The truth is that he is a human. What's wrong with it?" Taeyong just asked him like that and of course, Jaemin was looking at Jeno.

"I-I'm sorry Nana..i didn't mean to lie to you." Jeno apologized to him but Jaemin stood up from his seat and took off the mate earring.

Automatically, Jeno's earring disappears as well.

"I'm heading back to the vampire world." Jaemin said with anger and fierce face.

"Jaemin wait!" Jeno touched his ear that's no longer has an earring on it.

"Jaemin-ah!" Renjun tried to chase after the younger but he teleported away.

"I'm sorry for Jaemin hyung..." Jisung said, bowing down to all of them.

"You don't need to..." Taeyong said, patting the boy's shoulder.

After a few seconds later, Jeno's eyes became teary and his vision is blurry. His face turned a shade of pink and he fell to the ground.

"What's this...?" Jeno smiled while his head is looking down.

"He left me...just like that?" He said and a tear finally escaped his eye.

"After all of these times being together...he left me?" Jeno fake laughed while a lot more tears left his beautiful eyes.

"Jeno- I'm sorry that i couldn't do anything about it." Renjun came near him and patted his back.

"Hyung...what should we do now?" Jisung asked.

"I don't know." That's all Renjun could say.

Jeno broke down, crying on Renjun's shoulder, making his shirt wet because of his tears.

"I never knew that...I'm such an idiot for hoping too much.." He said, sobbing and crying more.

"It's okay...It's okay.."

"I thought that he loves me...he will accept me for who i am.."

"But he doesn't even love me."

[ TBC ]

There you go, an update! Idk what's wrong with me these days, but i hope that you can understand this story. Is this story complicated tho? For me, yes. I need to reread the whole book just because i keep on forgetting the important part. I screenshotted it and list some notes out of it smh, im pathetic. I wish that i can do better, but i hope Yall enjoyed this book! Sarang y'all so much!