"This is such a fail. We were supposed to go and find Jeno hyung, but after that, Donghyuck hyung fainted and boom, mission failed." Chenle just flopped his body on to the bed that's next to Donghyuck's.

"I thought that we can trust Miyoung and she's actually quite close to Donghyuck. I didn't know that things like this will happened." Mark stroked Donghyuck's soft fluffy hair slowly while looking at him with pity.

"This is the worst! How can she do that! Ugh! I hate her so so much!" Chenle punched the pillow near him and keep on kicking it till he borrowed the katana from his ability and sliced it into two pieces.

"Yah! Put that down!" Mark shouted at Chenle who's already giving back the katana to the pretty girl that's still in the room to protect them just in case anything bad happens.

"Sorry...just that, she's so- i just ducking hate her." Chenle gave up and closed his eyes.

"But what did they actually do to the illusions, isn't illusion supposed to be like- untouchable?" Mark said and Chenle opened his eyes and stood up next to Donghyuck.

"You're right! I don't think Jaemin hyung was wrong, but i guess that through the illusions, they can hurt Donghyuck hyung too!"

"We need to talk to Sir Johnny. We can't just let Donghyuck like this."

"Please guard him. I beg you." Chenle said before the spirit bowed down and flashed them a sweet smile.

"Take care." She said politely.

Mark opened his portal and they jumped right into it, going to Sir Johnny's office to explain what actually happened.

___

"

So Renjunnie is actually the son of Mr. Huang?"

"Yes hyung..." He said with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry for the news though."

"You don't have to be...it was all in the past." Renjun smiled bitterly.

"But still-"

"Let's not talk about it, hyung." Jeno stopped Taeyong from asking more questions.

"Okay. Sorry." He said.

Jihyo finally came and serves the tea on the table. Because of the lovely scent, Jisung grabbed the cup and sip on it, even though it was hot at first.

"Thanks Noona."

"You're welcome."

"So like you are all humans?" Taeyong asked with his usual mysterious look.

They were all battling on how they should answer and Jeno just sighed out of embarrassment because of his own big brother that's too curious.

"Yes." Renjun said.

"Oh really? I can believe you, but these two?" Taeyong raised a brow.

He signaled both of the guards that are guiding the room to lock the door and windows before they left the room.

"I'm-" jaemin was just about to say the truth but Taeyong smiled.

"I can see your scents, vampires. I believe that you two are vampires." Taeyong pointed at both Jaemin and Jisung who is still enjoying his tea.