Chapter 2

Victoria's pov

I sat there staring at my phone. He cared about me. Ugh. I threw myself back and began to cry in the softness of the blanket on my couch.

Knock knock.

Who could that be I thought, Im not expecting anyone. I laid there, still, hoping the person would go away, but they remained n knocked some more. I knew I had to go and see who it was.

I got up and walked slowly to my door, picking up anything I could find. A remote really I thought. I made it to my door and looked through my peephole and froze. It's him. Crap, what's he doing here. I put down the remote and opened the door.
I stood there taking in all his features. He had just the perfect face. He was tall, very muscular, and very attractive. I loved every detail about him.

"Hey" he said
"Hi Lucas, what are you doing he"
I was cut off my something soft. His lips. Oh God they were still amazing. I melted into them as we kissed each other passionately. He picked me up and naturally I wrapped my arms around him. He closed the door and brought us to the living room and laid me on the couch.

He's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before. I can feel him asking me for entrance, to which I reply instantly. Our tongues began to collide. I could feel my core warming as his hand searched my body.

He broke the kiss and began to kiss my neck. Knowing my weak spot he focuses himself there making me silently moan in his ear. I can feel him smirking along the soft skin of my neck. He traced kisses along my neck, traveling back to my mouth. I can feel how hard he is, as well as him tugging the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss and took off my shirt. He looked me in my eyes and I could see the lust within.
He kissed me on my lips and slowly applied wet kisses leaving tracks to my boobs.
He began fondling them. My moans began to get louder as I could feel myself wanting there. I cried out in pleasure as he sucks and nibbles my nipples. He then led kisses to the top of my shorts and as much as I wanted him, I couldn't just do this.

Hope you liked  this chapter. It gets better