Seaside [1:Whispers and Phone Calls]

I finally have the guts to make a story and posting it, this is my first time writing

a story hope you'll like it :))

Vote and Comment please! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seaside [1: Whispers and Phone Calls]

Maddie's P.O.V

"Mads, he's looking at you" My best friend whispered into my ear. I waved her off and rolled my eyes at her. "No he's not Yaz." I continued placing my books in my locker since the last day of school is over and we're heading home.

"He sure is, see? He keeps glancing at you." To stop my best friend from all her blabber I turned around and saw him glancing at me, while he was laughing with some of his popular friends.

I couldn't help but blush, he waved at me sheepishly and I waved back. I turned my attention to my now widely grinning best friend and closed my locker.

"He likes you! I can tell and you have a massive crush on him ever since middle school. Plus, I heard him and my brother talk about you once when he was hanging out with him. He said you were pretty cute." Yazmine said

I shrugged "He only see's me as a friend Yaz, and if he does like me, which he doesn't, why me? There are a lot more prettier and sexier girls out there. Why would he be interested in a loser like me, of all people?"

"Because out of all the pretty and sexy girls here, you're the most beautiful and hot out of all of them, and he see's it. So why can't you?" Yes, meet my best friend the super duper optimistic and unrealistic person you could ever meet. I am not that pretty, I do here people compliment me here and there but I know they're only doing that to be nice to me.

While my unrealistic best friend is still yapping about me being insecure and stuff, I stood there staring dreamily at the hazel eyed, caramel coloured hair guy in front of me, laughing with his friends. My thoughts we're rudely disturbed non other than an irritating light brown eyes with brown shaggy hair coloured guy.

"Talking about Cade again?" An all too familiar voice came. "One day Mads, your gonna get caught staring at him and he would think you're a creep, which you really are." He snickered. Though I love Yazmine with all my heart I really despise the guy in front of us she calls her brother.

I rolled my eyes at him "Actually brother dear, both of them we're recently making eye contact. And he started it not Mads." My best friend defended me.

He shrugged "I just don't seem to understand why girls fall for him, I'm hotter" He said gesturing his hands up and down his body trying to prove his point.

I rolled my eyes "I don't get it why your so cocky and a jerk while your best friend over there is so sweet and humble?"

He chuckled "Actually, I'm his best friend because no other guy is worthy for MY time."

"So you mean you only became best friends with him because you like him?" I suppressed a laugh when I saw the horror written all over his face.

He shook his head " WAIT! No, GOD NO!" He defended, raising his hand in surrender

I laughed "You should've seen you face! 'No, GOD NO' "I mocked him. Even Yazmine is laughing her ass off. I don't get it why when I'm with Hance I get so sarcastic and confident but when I'm with other people, I don't talk at all.