Seaside [3: That tingling feeling, Bloody Noses and Smiles]

Sorry for the very very late update :)

Here it is Chapter 3! Enjoy :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seaside [3: That tingling feeling, Bloody Noses and Smiles]

Maddie's P.O.V

"What the fuck Hance?!" I yelled at him anger dripping from my voice. Wow he's stupid; of all the places here in the mall he chose the supplies closet? He just practically grabbed me in this stupid smelly supplies closet just so that he could annoy the hell out of me? Well he's doing a very good job at it!

By now I was pretty aggravated, he of all people know that I hate stuffy places. God, I'm gonna kill this freaking jerk!

He smirked at me, wow! Even in a situation like this he still has the confidence to smirk! What the hell is wrong with this guy?!

I looked around the room and felt really uncomfortable, "Look, I don't really like closed spaces... Especially a janitor's closet..." looking straight at his usually light brown eyes that turned almost pitch black in the dark I was only able to see his eyes because of the little light that entered the slightly open door. Suddenly I felt something tingling travelling up.

He cocked his head to the side, looking at me with an amused expression "Really?" was he really enjoying this? Only a dimwit could stand being around him for more than a minute and I am no dimwit I could tell you that.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered as the tingling feeling climbed higher and higher

He smirked and leaned in slowly. His smirk faded and locked gazes with me; his face was mere inches from mine.

Suddenly the tingling feeling I had was gone, I was now hooked, looking at those eyes then suddenly he pulls away a huge grim plastered on his face "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen your face!!" He laughed at me shaking his head.

Then the tingling feeling came back, oh and there it goes, "HACHOOO!" I sneezed just in time when he was about to tell me something. Karma's a bitch.

He skilfully avoided my sneeze, he laughed. "You have a cute sneeze."

I glared at him, "Shut u— HACHOOO!" There it goes again. I hate freaking closed places! It makes me sneeze; you probably noticed that by now.

He chuckled as he got his hand closer to my face.

I looked at him incredulously "What are you trying to do?" I tried to pull my head back but instead I lightly bumped it against the wall. He chuckled at this as I wince at the sudden pain and rubbed it trying to make the pain go away. Then I remembered his hand was still getting closer, I tried pulling away again from his hands then I sneezed yet again.

"I'm not going to bite, Mads," he said as he got his other hand to hold my chin as he got his other hand to pinch my nose between his thumb and finger.

"Hance!" my voice nasal-y trying to pry his hand away.

"Stay still, I'm trying to make you stop sneezing," he was slightly laughing.

"By cutting off my breathing?!" I scowled at him.

"Breath through your mouth," he said in a duh tone "and count to 10," he instructed, his voice smooth like honey, "1... 2... 3..." he continued while I steadied my breathing through my mouth. "Ten," he slowly withdrew his hand and brought his lips to meet my nose. I stared at him wide-eyed as he smiled shyly, "I always thought you have a cute nose."