1. Grayson Peters

Começar do início

"Quiet! I am the teacher, this is what we are doing" he yells and the schools 'nerd' Abby raises her hand, I personally think that if she traded the knee highs and glasses she could be somewhat pretty.

"Yes Abigail" he sighs, as you can see he isn't the loveliest in the morning, or it could be that Abby does not stop asking questions, it gets to the point of insanity.

"Why? I mean we already have done a unit on safe sex?" she asks, well-done genius, we finished our unit on the human body ie; reproduction, etc 6 weeks ago.

"Because, this is what the government told me to do- end of story," he says turning the projector on, to a video of a woman giving birth, everyone groaning in disgust.

The video went for 10 minutes, it contained a lot of blood and screams of the woman delivering her 'bundle of joy'. At the end of the video, I lifted my head to look around the room to see a mix of disgust facial expressions and an occasional few that was white as a ghost that looked like they were about to spew everywhere. 

I scrunch my face up moving over slightly the kid next to me looked like he was going to puke everywhere- including me.

"Now," the coach says clapping his hands "To the project. This semester and for the rest of the year, yes, the next 9 months you are going to participate in the baby project" As soon as the words baby project flew out of his mouth there was instant chatter and murmur through the class, the baby project really?.

"Everyone settle down! You and your partner- which I have already picked, will be given children from the orphanage down the road." he says emphasizing the I, there is a mix of emotions displayed through the room

"These children are from the orphanage 10 minutes away, they have either been left at there or have no family to go to, if you wish at the end of this project you may be able to adopt them full time, but this just an option" As soon as this project is over, those kids are going straight back there, 

I hope to make a career out of my blog, but I am still going to university to study English, I still don't have a clue what I want to do in the future but I figure English has many options.

"You have the day to pack all of your things up and spend the last day with your family's, tomorrow you will be taken to your new house and will be given a key. Inside your house, there will be a pamphlet with information about your children- each family are different. 

There is also a credit card, in the packet which you will use in order to prepare and buy all the necessities for your children, but you will need to get a job as the credit card only has so much money. 

Then the next day you pick up your kids, after that, the experiment begins." he finalizes and the room goes silent. What is happening?

The coach let us digest for a moment before going to his desk to retrieve the sheet of paper that has the partners on it.

"When I call your name, go and sit next to your partner" he calls out

"Billie and Michael" he called first, the look on Billies face is hilarious, she has a really big crush on Michael and he does too, but neither of them have acted on it, and I've given up.

"Emma and Max," he says while the first two get moving, I zone out leaning on my desk for support until I hear my name being called out

"Ally and Jake, Catia and Matthew, Amelia and James, Bianca and Joseph, Avery and Grayson"

Then I hear it, 

Grayson Fucking Peters.

What! Grayson...Why him!? I scream in my head, grumbling incoherent words, I sigh... This next year is going to be great. Of course, I get paired with the school's bad boy, and jerk- he is the epitome of the catchphrase 'humps and then dumps'. 

I don't think I have seen him arrive in class with a book once. He swaggers over to my desk and drops everything making me shake my head, my brain is going to explode.

"Hey gorgeous," he says smirking, I just ignore him, listening to what the coach is saying.

"Ignoring me huh?" he then adds, running his hand up my arm, which I slap his handoff.

"Don't touch me" I snap

"Oo, someones feisty" he replies

"No, I'm trying to listen so I don't fail this class"

He shuts up after this, which I am really grateful for, as soon as we are dismissed from the class, I grab my books and run out, waiting at my car, for Jake and Billie to meet, 

We have the rest of the day to pack and get ready for the next year. Billie comes up grinning from ear before I can talk she starts gossiping about Michael but all I hear is blah blah, I've tuned out. 

I can't really focus due to the fact I think I am going to die soon. We get in the car and wait for Jake. Most of the ride is talking about how awesome both of their partners are.

"Who's your partner, Aves," Jake asks, Aves is a nickname- I guess.

"Grayson Peters" I sigh, looking left and right before driving down the road.

"What!?" they yell, making me cringe on the inside.

"Yep, he's as much of a tool as what we thought," I say, adding more pressure to the gas pedal when the traffic light turned green.

"Wow, I feel bad for you" Jake replies ruffling my extremely messy hair.

"Babe," Billie says, grabbing my arm, in sympathy.

"Don't worry I will be fine- get out losers" I say we all live on the same street, we all live next door to each other ironically.

"See ya bitch!" they shout getting out.

I pull into the driveway and close my eyes, sighing

 I'm REAL fucked.

...

WARNING:

this story will contain:

---- Swearing (which may cause offense)

---- Sexual content (as in references ya nasties)

----Moments that you will either laugh or scream

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE OWNER (ME)

2019 @ehardwick04