1. Grayson Peters

CHAPTER 1:

~~Grayson Peters~~

INTRO:

"Hey gorgeous," he says smirking,

"Ignoring me huh?" he then adds,

"Don't touch me" I snap

"Oof, someones feisty" he replies

"No, I'm trying to listen so I don't fail this class"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKING UP 20 MINUTES before you have to leave for school is not one of the best recommendations. Waking up 10 minutes BEFORE school starts, well that's unlucky and stupid... what are alarms for? I mean the ones that are set for every 5 minutes, well that clearly doesn't work for me

That's me, Avery Davies, I'm the girl that wakes up 10 minutes before school starts, throws on the first thing she can find, rushes and pulls at her hair, barely brushing her teeth popping some gum, grabbing a banana, running down the street. The beauty of living down the road from the school, or should I say the hell

You could say I'm not the most prepared or organized person in this world

"What's up with you?" one of my best friends Jake asks leaning against a pole next to me, when I slam my locker shut, making the whole row of lockers shudder.

"I woke up late," I say closing my eyes, why did I go to bed at 3 am- I don't know, I just did, I told myself that I would be that girl that has a bath, does a face mask, paints her nails and goes to bed early so right on 6:30 am Monday morning, I can wake up refreshed, yeah well, that totally happened.

"I can tell" he replies smirking, I glare and pull my phone out checking my appearance, I grimace, redoing my pony-tail, slighting smiling but deciding to go back to frowning, it's one of those days today.

"Only you can pull something like this off" my other best friend Billie sighs, she's the one friend that always compares herself to others, me, yeah, sure I can be insecure, but I don't really care what people think of me, screw them, judgy bitches.

"This," I say gesturing to my tracksuit pants, graphic tee, and high top converse, I guess it kind of does go, I'm 99% sure I was wearing this on Saturday, it smelled clean so whatever.

"Yes, you look hot with whatever you wear" she wines and my head suddenly starts spinning.

"Shut up Bil, no one can pull off skinny jeans and tube top like you can" I reply walking with them to our first-class, health.

"No I don't" she mutters, but I brush it off, I'm not in the mood to deal with this. We walk into the gym and sit on the bleachers in the back row. 

Our gym teacher Coach Dylan is trying to set the projector up. By the time he finally succeeds the bell had rung and the rest of the students had shuffled in taking their places along the bleachers, filling up the stands.

"Alright, listen up" Coach Dylan's voice booms, causing everyone to quiet down.

"We are going to be watching a video on reproduction" he starts and everyone boos, per usual, we're at that *eye roll* age.