"No wait a minute... are you doing it alone again?" Always taking care of the pack even so far away.

"Well... I was alone but now they're all in the kitchen listening to what we're saying." I answer chuckling, knowing what's coming. They all look at me with betrayed face like I just sold them for three dollars.

"Well since they're all here Jackson help Stiles." "WHAT? Why me?!!" Scott and me start laughing our ass off and we high five. "Now." Derek says using his alpha voice. Scott and me stop laughing and I try to keep my heartbeat in check because of the turn on that is Derek alphaness.

I'm such a weirdo.

Jackson complains and gets to work. I put a hand on his shoulder and squeeze in thanks. He tries to be subtle but I still see him lean in the gesture, trying to get the smell of pack on my again after the three days I passed away from them.

Jackson hands me a fork and I start to dry it "Oh and Stiles... I've got something else to ask you... Has everything been alright since I was gone?"

I look at the pack and sees Scott looking right at me with his big sad puppy eyes.

Fuck.

He's my brother. I can't snitch him to Derek. He said he was sorry and he was clearly not himself.

I look at Lydia and hand her the phone. I can control my heartbeat but not as much as Lydia.

I point to Scott and then shakes my head no to try to make her understand.

"Stiles are you ok?" "Yes everything has been fine since you left." Lydia says in the phone a hand on her waist.

Oof.

Problem avoided.

Scott jumps on me and we both fall on the floor. He hugs me like a koala and I do the same. I missed him so much. He puts his face in my neck.

"To the washroom. Anything else?" Lyds says still on the phone. Derek must have asked why she was the one answering.

I can't see anything of what's happening because I'm still on the floor. With Scottie blocking my vision but I feel Isaac and Erica picking Scott and me up and transporting us to the living room.

"Hey! I wanted to listen the rest of the call! I want my phone back!" I struggle against our kidnappers hold.

"Tut-tut-tut you needed to move. Lydia's order." Isaac says. "And that's reassuring because?.." I ask. "That wasn't supposed to be reassuring." Erica says grinning.

You know what? I'm not even sure I want to know what kind of secret Lydia and Derek have.

...

I'm lying.

DEREK POV

"What are we gonna do. My pack needs me I need to go back home." Stella says.

I may not like them. But they're good alpha.

"We will wait for Clarence and then we will take a decision." Gina says and a minute later we hear Clarence says from inside "Come inside we will talk in my office it will be more comfortable."

Stella opens and starts walking in a fast confident pace in front of Clarence's beta toward the office. The others and me walk behind her in a more... normal way.

That guy... Larry was crying while saying how sorry he was and all the other betas was trying to comfort him telling him it wasn't his fault. Clarence's house's beautiful, really modern and clean where mine's old, woodish and homie. I miss my home.

I sit in one of the armchair around Clarence's desk, clean and all the paper stack in clear pile where once again mine's covered in grades paper that the betas wanted me to see and Isaac painting. Once everyone was sit and comfortable Stephen says "We need to get back to our pack fast. We should cancel the Alphas Meeting for this year."

"We can't. We all canceled appointments for this and it would be an horrible waste of time to cancel the whole meeting." Gina says.

"Well, we could all pass time in each pack but less longer... a day in each pack maybe? We could stay all day tomorrow in Clarence's pack, after go back to only cure Stephen's beta, go to Stella pack that is only an hour away from Stephen's pack, go to Gina's for a day and finish with mine's. " I say. They all stare at me except Gina.

"I think that's the most words I hear you say in the five days we pass together." Stella says breaking the silence and laughing contemptuously.

That bitch.

"That's a good idea Derek. We will do that. Mary will lead you to your bedroom. Good night." Clarence says while a little girl that looks only ten years old walk in the office.

Only four days and a night before I get to see my pack... My Stiles....

ONLY FOUR DAYS!!!

I will call them tomorrow morning.