Where am I? How did I end up here? How and why is my mom alive? And what on earth is going on?

As I stand there, my mind racing with questions, a sinking feeling settles in my chest.

If my mom is here, that means...

I rush to my closet, frantically pulling out all my clothes in search of my Ninja Gi. But it's nowhere to be found.

I step back, my heart pounding, and look down at my hands. I try to summon fire but nothing happens. No flames dance at my fingertips.

My elements... they're gone.

A wave of panic washes over me as I realize what this might mean. If I don't have my elements, does that mean Lloyd isn't...

I grab my cell phone, hands trembling, and open my contacts. I desperately search for Lloyd's name, but it's nowhere to be found.

I dialed Lloyd's phone number and waited as I pace around the room, my hand on my head. The call picked up, hoping to hear Lloyd's voice.

My heart sinks as I hear the automated voice on the other end of the line saying, "The number you have dialed does not exist."

Panic starts to consume me as I try to make sense of everything. Where is Lloyd? Why is his number not working?

I sit down on the edge of my bed, my mind racing with possibilities. Could this all be a dream? Or am I trapped in some alternate reality?

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I need to gather more information and find some answers. I grab my laptop and quickly search for any news or events that might explain what is happening.

But as I browse through the news articles and social media feeds, everything seems normal. There are no reports of any strange occurrences or missing persons.

I close the laptop, feeling a mix of frustration and confusion. How can everything seem normal when my world has been turned upside down?

"Y/N! Come downstairs! Your food is getting cold!" I heard my mom's voice echoing from downstairs.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I quickly fix my appearance, slipping on a casual shirt with the Fold printed on it and black jeans. Grabbing my phone and school bag, I make my way downstairs, trying to maintain a composed demeanor.

As I enter the kitchen, I see my mom standing by the stove, a warm smile on her face. Although my mind is filled with doubt and confusion, I decided to approach the situation cautiously.

"Took you a while to get ready, are you getting all dolled up for someone special?" My mom teased, handing me a plate filled with delicious food.

I chuckled nervously, trying to play along. "Yeah, you caught me. Just trying to make a good impression."

My dad walked into the kitchen, a warm smile on his face. "Ah, our little princess is growing up. Who's the lucky person that caught your eye?"

I felt a sense of unease as my dad tried to plant a kiss on my head. I instinctively pulled away, confusion swirling in my mind.

"You don't want a kiss from your old man anymore?" he asked, his expression shifting to one of concern.

My dad looked different. He was wearing clean clothes and didn't smell like alcohol. Something was definitely off.

My mom chimed in, trying to ease the tension. "F/N, don't worry. Y/N is growing up, and things are changing. We need to give them space to become their own person."

I nodded, though my mind was racing with questions. What was happening? How could my parents be here, alive and well?

I took a bite of the food in front of me, and as the flavors danced on my taste buds, tears welled up in my eyes. The taste was so familiar, so comforting. I had missed my mom's cooking more than I could express.