Plan to visit

Ninja's POV

The Ninja stepped off the bus, exhausted from the fight that they and the Serpentine had. And all have an aching pain in their butt due to them keep on slipping on the ice, caused by the unknown Purple Ninja. All of them wanted to head straight to their beds and sleep. As they all changed to their pajamas, they all wondered who that purple ninja is. How did the Purple Ninja is able to have their elements and who is the person behind the mask?

They all have different questions about who that mysterious Ninja is. They wonder if there's a possible chance that there are two Green Ninjas. But is only a theory. As for Black Ninja, he has something else in mind.

"Owww... my back hurts." Jay whined, holding his back like he was an old man as he sit on his bed.

"All of our backs hurts, Jay." Kai said.

"I'm so curious who that Purple Ninja is, and how he got those elements." Zane wondered.

"Hey, do you think there's a possible chance that there might be two Green Ninjas?" Jay asked.

"And what makes you ask that?" Lloyd coaxed, raising an eyebrow as he brush his teeth.

"I mean, he has our elemental powers and knows spinjitzu" Jay explained.

"Yeah, but you did see that dragon he summoned out of thin air. Is purple. Not Green. So basically, is impossible that there will be two Green Ninjas" Kai disagreed.

"You're just saying that because turns out you're not the destined Green Ninja" Zane countered.

"And if there was a 2nd Green Ninja, you're gonna make sure you'll be the Green Ninja this second time" Lloyd added, sitting on his bed.

"I- That's not I was- nevermind" Kai groaned.

The Ninjas laugh at Kai, but Cole continued to keep quiet. His mind wondering to that purple ninja they encountered.

Cole knows who's behind the mask. How does he knows? Because his aunt was the Purple Ninja back then. But his aunt died in a car accident 4 years ago, meaning his cousin, Y/N is now the new Purple Ninja. But he and Y/N aren't related. Y/N's mother was adopted and was raised under the roof of the Brookstones.

It has been 4 years since they last seen or heard each other. The last thing Cole heard from them is that Uncle F/N, Y/N's father is drowning himself with alcohol. And that was 4 years ago.

"Yo Cole, Earth to Cole" Jay waved his hand in front of his best friend.

Cole shook his head, stopping his train of thoughts.

"W-what?" Cole asked.

"Are you okay Cole?" Zane asked.

"Seems like you're so deep in thought, what are you thinking?" Lloyd questioned.

"Let me guess, you're thinking of that girl who is hitting on you back in the village, right?" Kai smirked.

"What? No. I wasn't thinking of that" Cole denied.

"Then what are you thinking of? Because you make that serious face with a thin mouth whenever you're deep in thought about something" Jay asked.