1| Doing Nothing Is Actually Called Relaxing

Cover/Artwork at top

___

"When you said you want a quiet afternoon with me, I didn't think it'd be under a tree and doing nothing.

Papyrus huffs as Sans softly laughs.

"We aren't exactly doing nothing, we're relaxing."

"Still!"

"Just relax for once," he hummed leaning against the tree with a book at hand, his brother just beside him.

Papyrus didn't say anything and just playfully rolled his eyes at him.

"How do you even like those novels when they don't have any pictures?"

His brother asked looking down at the book Sans is currently reading.

"It's called imagination," Sans gestured with his hands. "Or you could say daydreaming..."

"Or blanking out..." Papyrus gritted his teeth.

Sans couldn't help but chuckle as he closed his eyes, it was a beautiful afternoon.

He heard a sigh from his side causing him to look at Papyrus, who was now standing up.

"I'll go get us some sandwiches and tea." His brother said.

"Ketchup too..."

Papyrus sighed but smiled anyways.

"Whatever you want brother."

He grinned as he watched his brother walk off towards the direction of their manor before slumping his back onto the tree trunk.

Sans was dozing off now, well a quick nap would be harmless he supposed.

He close the book and put it beside him before closing his eyes.

It was a beautiful afternoon.

___

Soft.

Something soft was rubbing on his hand.

Sans groaned, as he awoke from his nap. He looks around seeing that he must have just been sleeping for a few minutes seeing nothing seemed to have change.

He looks down at his hand seeing...

A rabbit?

A white rabbit, wearing a waist coat to be exact, was sniffing his hand before looking up at him causing Sans to gasped a bit.

Two different colored eyes, one red and the other white belonging to the little rabbit.

"Why hello there bud..."

Sans hummed as he gently pet the rabbit's head.

The rabbit leaned into his touch before quickly hopping away from him.

He watched the rabbit walk off before closing his eyes once again.

'What an interesting rabbit, must be someone's pet-'

Something soft was sniffing on his hand again.

He looks down seeing the rabbit once again.

"Hey'a bud."

The rabbit looks at him before running off again.

"Uh... nice talking?"

Sans awkwardly grinned as he watched the bunny walk off and then stopping to stare at him.

Why is it staring at him?

Sans awkwardly waved at it.

The rabbit seemed to have sighed? Wait what? Before a puff of smoke suddenly surrounded.