Chapter 16: Inside Your Head

Word Count: 2.8k

Jeremy's Point Of View

"How can we get the corrector out of Y/N's head?" Jeremy asked.

"Based on how our experiments have gone so far, I don't think we have any other option." Vanessa said.

"No. I won't put her through that."

"But, Jeremy, is it worse than what's already happening to her? Don't you think she'd want to destroy the SQUIP, no matter what the cost?" Rich said.

"That's not the point, Rich. I just... I-" Jeremy's eyes began to well up a bit, picturing the events taking place in his head. "I've seen Y/N go through a lot in the past few weeks. I've seen her in pain, and it hurts me to. But the trauma this could cause her... I don't- I don't know if I could bear to watch it happen to her. I love her. I don't want to see her in agony."

Vanessa put her arm on his shoulder. "Jeremy... Look. I know this is hard and I know you don't want to have to do it, but it's our only option. And you're the only one who can do. Neither of us have a strong enough bond with her to do it."

"She's right." Rich chimed in.

Jeremy cleared his face, wiping the tears away. "I know. I know." He took a deep breath. "How do I do it?" He asked.

"It's called Incorrectorization." She started.

--------------------------------------------

"Headphones? You think that headphones will protect us?" Rich questioned. "How?"

"Firstly, they're noise canceling headphones, and it'll block out Oliver's voice. We obviously need to see, so visual manipulation we'll just have to figure our way around. But we won't be able to hear anything the SQUIP says through Oliver to us, blocking his powers of persuasion." Jeremy stated.

"It's not a terrible idea." Vanessa said. "But how are you sure it'll work?"

"I'm not, but it's the only idea I got." 

"Wonderful." Rich said sarcastically. "This is going to go really well."

-----------------------------------------------

Reader's Point Of View

I was making out with Oliver, coursing my fingers over his skin. Completely giving myself over to him, and it felt so good. Surrendering to the wants and desires that moved through me.

I heard a loud bang come from behind me. "Ignore it. Continue." Oliver instructed. 

Third Person Point Of View

Jeremy, Rich, and Vanessa had arrived. 

Jeremy saw Y/N making out with Oliver and it made his stomach turn. He was jealous, but more than anything he was mad, because he knew that that wasn't Y/N, not really anyway.

Reader's Point of View

"Thank you sweetheart." Oliver said to me, before giving me one simple peck on the lips and leaving me. 

I followed him to see Jeremy, Rich, and Vanessa.

Third Person Point of View

Oliver began talking but none of them heard anything, but muffled sounds. It was working. 

Oliver noticed what they were doing and snapped his fingers waking Michael. 

GAME OVER (Jeremy X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara