Chapter 29: "It's A Necessary Loss"

Warning: possible death

Word Count: 1k

Reader's Point Of View

Blood dripped from my cuts.

Tears fell from my eyes.

"M-Michael. P-Please." I begged. "You have to stop this- Ah!" He slashed again at my skin. "Mi-Michael." I panted. "Please."

Rich was still unconscious on the floor. Jeremy still couldn't speak and was stuck to the wall again.

"You're just wasting your breath sweetheart. There's nothing your weak little Michael can do to stop me." The SQUIP said, through Michael.

"Shut up." I said.

"He's nothing. Just a lame wannabe with no friends or family."

"Shut up!"

"All his life will ever be filled with is heart break because he's in love with you and you don't love him. He's had to watch you and Jeremy be happy together, when all he ever really wanted was you."

"SHUT UP!"

"Oooh, did I strike a nerve?" He said. "Does this make you feel guilty Y/N? Because it should. You should be devastated right now." 

Tears began to fall on my cheeks.

"I mean... I could get rid of that guilt for you, if you'd like." He said.

"What?"

"I could delete you from his memory. Then he'd have no recollection of who you are."

"Why- Why would I want to do that to him?"

"Don't you see Y/N? You'd be saving him from all that heartbreak and torment."

"No." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Positive."

A smile came across Michael's face. "Maybe I'll do it anyway, just for fun."

"No! Don't!"

"So you do care for him?"

"Of course I do. He's my best friend." I said.

"Y/N, tell me the truth. Did you ever have a crush on Michael?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"No I'm not." I defended.

"It's not wise to lie to me Y/N."

He put his hand on my chest and it felt like my blood was boiling, it hurt so bad.  It burned tremendously.

"I don't like you very much Y/N." He said, as he removed his hand.

"The feeling's mutual." I groaned.

"At first you were my key back into Jeremy's life, but ever since then all you've done is cause me grief and trouble. I'm growing tired of having to deal with you."

Silence.

"Maybe after this, my takeover will be significantly easier." Michael took the blade and stabbed it straight into my side. 

I gasped in for air. "With you gone, neither Michael, nor Jeremy will have you to tether onto. They'll have nothing to pull them back to reality."

I fell to the ground in shock of what had just happened. The blade was still stuck in my side. Blood was pouring from the gash.