"What was behind the mask?" Scott asks as he looks at the broken piece.

"Darkness. Absolute darkness."

>>> >>> >>>

An hour later Scott and I make it to school and after an encounter with the twins, who are going to be watching over Scott because of the so called demonic ninjas, as the twins call them, were looking at him when the sun came up and they disappeared.

Scott and I got away from them as the two of us follow Stiles into the chemistry room.

"So then Zoey starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right?" Stiles explains about what I guess, with what I was talking about last night. "And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in-" He walks up to the chalkboard where him and I saw the automic numbers the other night when Barrow tried to kill Kira. "It's gone." He looks over at the blank board. "Okay, okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter, I've still got the key." He walks over to the storage closet as he grabs his keys out of his pocket. "What the hell? I had it - I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it his morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asks as I get completely confused.

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?"

"No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it."

"Well, I - I know I showed it to you." Stiles says looking over to me.

"I, uh - to be honest I don't really remember much of yesterday's events. I was completely wasted last night." A look of slight disappoinment washes over his face. "I only vagly remember seeing an extra key on your ring yesterday morning, but thats about it."

Stiles then looks over back to the chalk board as he starts to walk over to it and explain more of what happened. "I was here a couple of hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

"So you," Scott starts. "Unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" He asks confused.

"I know - I know - I know how it sounds, but look at this." Stiles says as he pulls out a folded up piece of paper. "This is a news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach." I say when realization crosses my face. "The joke we played on Coach."

"That was my idea. You remember that?" Stiles asks us. "That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be."

"I don't want to sound like we're trying to tell you that you're wrong. But I don't think you're trying to kill people either." Scott tells Stiles.

Stiles crumbles the piece of paper that's in his hand. "It was here. It was all here."

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" I ask as I place my hand on his arm. "You look really tired."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been - sleeping really."

"Why don't you go home. Take a sick day or something." Scott tells him.

"Come on, I'll drive you." I say. "My grades are perfectly fine to miss a day."

There's no way Scott and I could tell him about the dark figures now, he's just got way to much on his mind.

>>> >>> >>>