Woah guys

It's been a wild ride.
Duchess is my 3rd book, and probably my last here on Wattpad.
I have learned SO MUCH IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY

I started out literally as a hamilton fanpage, which quickly evolved as I grew older and my interests changed from Hamilton to history and writing in general.
In part because of this experience, I got a job working for a state historic site that has been amazzzinngg, and I am about to start work on my new job at an 18th century historic house museum (it's how I imagine Ben and Louisa's home in Litchfield—aside from the real photos we have of Benjamin Tallmadge's home which is still standing although terribly remodeled in a few places lol)

ANYWAY,
I met the wonderful DeathbyDeathAKAMe who was benevolent enough to put up with editing ALL THREE of my books, teaching me how to properly use a semicolon, how to not use passive voice (lol), and how to actually start and finish a book without flaking;) I am SOOO grateful for her patience and creativity and DEDICATION AND KINDNESS—everyone give her books a read!

I've heard from so many of you and your messages that make me smile, and your insightful comments and lovely little things you notice—it makes me feel so appreciated as a writer (albeit an amateur one haha)

SO IN SUMMARY, I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE OF YOU AND FOR THIS CRAZY JOURNEY ON THIS TERRIBLY CRINGEY APP
I LOVE YALL!!!