He pouts his lip out and creases his forehead, "What? You don't like it? Is it not chic enough for you?"

I giggle as he strikes poses for me, pulling silly faces just to make me smile. I fumble for my camera and take a few photos, capturing his goofy grin in the best angles possible. I clutch my belly until I can feel the giggles dissolve away, I was so swollen with happiness. No one has ever made me laugh as much as Parker does. He was so unintentionally funny.

"So what's going on?" I ask after we've recovered. I follow him into the house and straight through to the kitchen. I run my fingers along the walls as I walk. His house was so calming, it had a much better aura than mine. I feel so comfortable here.

I sit on one of his tall, green kitchen island stools as I watch him pour me a glass of apple juice from a pitcher. The juice looks deliciously fresh as he pours it into a hand-painted lilac and orange glass cup. Once he brings the glass towards me, I notice it has my name on it. 'HARLEY' written in bright orange letters with purple flowers surrounding it.

His eyes smile at me before he turns around again to pour himself a glass. "I made it a couple of days ago." He reveals, still with his back turned against me.

"Do you make all your friends special cups?" I quiz.

His kitchen was larger than mine and apart from the green stools the rest of the decor was white. The sink had a few dishes in it and the fridge had pictures of Parker and his sister from when they were kids magneted against the door.
Parker in a particular one had buzz-cut hair and was grinning wildly at an ice cone in front of a camera, he had lost most of his front teeth and was excited. He still looked the same now with the addition of two perfect front teeth, he has such a babyface.

"Nope, just you." He spins around and gives me that stupid little smile that turns my insides into a Popsicle on a summer day. It always has the same effect, no matter what. I roll my eyes at him aware of how hot my cheeks felt.

"It's beautiful," I say, taking a sip of the juice then turning the cup around in my hand to properly admire it. I trace my fingers over the bumpy letters as if to absorb the love he put in them into my skin. How thoughtful and wonderful of him to make something like this for me?

"Like you," he mentions quietly but loud enough for me to hear him. I'm pretty sure my face is the colour of spider-mans suit at that moment.

"Thanks," I blush. He chuckles slightly, covering his mouth with his hand. "What, why are you laughing?"

"You don't need to say thank you," He says downing the last of his juice in his own special personalised Parker glass. It had little painted spiders on it and had the colours of spider-mans suit all over it. He weirdly really has a thing for spider-man. And me it seems.

"Don't you get tired of all the Spider-Man memorabilia?" I stare at it.

"Memorabilia?!" He gasps loudly and clutches his chest in fake pain. "How dare you! Spider-Man is not dead."

I almost spit out my juice. "You think memorabilia is only for dead people?"
He looks at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Is it not?" He scratches his head. "People have rooms dedicated to Michael Jackson and he's dead."

I roll my eyes. "People have rooms dedicated to Minecraft." He laughs. "Memorabilia is for memorable people not 'in memory of' people, Parker."

"I don't believe you," He shrugs, still smiling. He was clearly just trying to wind me up.

"Go argue with Google then." I down the last of the apple juice and hold out my cup to him for a refill. "This is really good, who made it?"