* Message from -H *
-Pretty cool initials you got there

* Message from Bella *
-Don't stall me baby, but nice try -A.M

* Message from -H *
-Did you just call me baby :)

Hazza has changed the contact Bella to Baby ;)

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Now look who's concerned about dating a weirdo -A.M

* Message from -H *
- :(

* Message from Baby ;) *
- I'm soweeeee baby, pwease forgive me.       -A.M

* Message from -H *
- apology accepted Xx

-BABY :D

*  Message from Baby ;)  *
- Bye Haz Xx

*  Message from -H  *
- Bye baby ;)

*  Message from Baby ;)  *
- :/

*  Message from -H  *
- You love it ;)

I roll my eyes at my phone, as my smile grows wider if that's even possible. How am I so lucky to have someone so perfect.

"Bella, are you coming to class or are you just going to smile at your phone and stand by the door for the next hour and a half?" I hear a voice say, and look up to see Ms K standing smirking at me with her arms folded over her chest.

"I'm coming. I'm sorry." I say, locking my phone and moving to go put on my shoes, leaving my bag in the change room.

"Is this that boy of yours, that's got you stuck in your head more than usual?" She says causing me to blush while hiding my face by looking at the floor. She gets her answer when I remain silent.

"Young love, how cute." She coos and I smile at her while I stand up after stretching to shake out my legs.

"Okay well let's get started." She says, while I nod and wait for the music to start playing.

After working on the competition pieces, and perfecting and polishing every single part, Ms K was clapping while I stood by my bag with some cold water.

"I can already see it, Juliet Doherty, 5th time nationals winner. You know what would be even better than that? Arabella Mae Mendes, 5th time national winner. Don't you think?" She rambles on, causing me to shake my head and cover my face.

"No Ms K, please stop." I say out of embarrassment.

I clearly cannot take compliments very well, but besides, all this talk about me winning the title for the 5th year in a row is insanely pressurizing, even more so when it comes from your teacher.

"Okay, okay, I've got some costumes for nationals to sort out, so I'm going to run down to my office, but I'll see you on Monday, don't stop practicing."

I decided to run to the bathroom before heading home, so that I didn't have to endure an uncomfortable car ride home.

Once I'm done washing my hands, I walk back to the studio to grab my stuff flicking my hands in the air to dry them off.