I softly chuckled and picked him up.

"I have to take a shower, little guy." I rubbed his fur.

He leaned into my touch and whimpered.

"I'll take him." Stefan chuckled.

I jumped in surprise and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized.

"It's okay." I assured him letting out a breath.

"You do that a lot don't you." He said.

"What?" I frowned in confusion.

"You get scared easily." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, it's a habit." I whispered the last part.

He nodded and kept his gaze on me. I bit my lip and looked down at Bear.

"I'll take him, if you want." Stefan spoke.

I nodded and gently handed him Bear.

He whimpered and I softly rubbed his fur. Looking up at me he gave me his big puppy eyes and I held back a frown.

"I'll be back." I kissed his head.

Grabbing my bag of things I made my way upstairs and I walked into Luckys room.

Softly closing the door behind me I put my bag on the bed and opened it. Taking out my things I frowned thinking about the person who put my things in here.

Taking out a pair of soft sweatpants and a sweater, I neatly folded them and took out a comfortable bralette and panties. Putting them on top of my clothes I grabbed my lotion and other toiletries.

Zipping my bag back up I grabbed my things and made my way to Luckys bathroom. Walking in I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I looked around Luckys huge bathroom and bit my lip. Setting my things down on the sink counter I untied my hair. Using the toilet I finished and slipped my panties off.

Making sure there was a towel in the bathroom I turned on the water and adjusted it to my liking. Taking off Luckys shirt I put it on the ground and stepped in the shower.

I shivered and pulled away from the water as it touched my skin. Turning up the hot water more I stepped back in and I sighed feeling the warm water relax my skin.

I stood in the water for a few minutes as the water rinsed my skin. I let the thought of Lucky cross my mind as I kept my eyes closed.

Why did he leave?

He leaves and doesn't say anything. I've forgot about the whole idea of asking him why he left when I was younger. I realized at some point he was never going to tell me.

He has secrets, secrets he's willing to keep from me. And it makes me sad to know that he won't tell me.

Ridding the thought from my head I grabbed my shampoo and put some on my palm. I put it in my hair and massaged it in until it began to bubble. Rinsing it out I grabbed the conditioner and put some in my palm. Doing the same with it I rinsed it out and rubbed my face.

Grabbing my body wash and a loofah I put a small amount on it and rubbed it on my body. Once I was done I rinsed out the soap from the loofah and stood in the water, letting the water wash away the suds.

I stood in the water for a few more minutes until I started to get cold. Turning off the water I cracked open the glass door to the shower and reached out for the towel. Grabbing it, I wrapped it around my body and stepped out of the shower.